What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lauren Boebert revisits viral moment tearing apart Omar, Swalwell with Sebastian Gorka, says she would arm wrestle to get Rittenhouse as intern

Winston

Gold Member
Reaction score
Boebert is just the best

She is a big piece of shit, she didn't challenge Gaetz to an arm wrestling match, she challenged Cawthorn to a foot race, and his ass is in a wheelchair. And there are hundreds of promising students attempting to get Congressional internships. How the hell is Rittenhouse even remotely qualified? I mean this bitch is a high school dropout teenage Mom whose restaurant has poisoned dozens of people. Her one skill, to play you flippin gun nut morons as fools.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Please tell me she's not married.....:eek2yum:

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
when dealing with Omar, Boebert has met fire...with ire!

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Smokin' OP

Platinum Member
Reaction score
OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
it's called self-defense, my friends! God bless America!

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score
She is a big piece of shit, she didn't challenge Gaetz to an arm wrestling match, she challenged Cawthorn to a foot race, and his ass is in a wheelchair. And there are hundreds of promising students attempting to get Congressional internships. How the hell is Rittenhouse even remotely qualified? I mean this bitch is a high school dropout teenage Mom whose restaurant has poisoned dozens of people. Her one skill, to play you flippin gun nut morons as fools.
Name recognition and political power already at 18........He's got a good chance at being president one day-----and even at 18 has enough control to be saying the right things already.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List