Laura Ingraham:"I’m going to make it really simple for people. The Democrats prefer illegal immigrants to anyone who ever voted for Trump. Okay? Fact"

the Dems agree!

Sounds like a really stupid thing to say. How do you know "Dems agree".

The fact that the Ds here are cheering on what’s happening at the border.

What a crazy thing to say. The border situation is a horror.. All those children, no parents in sight.. Its very desperate and very dangerous.. I fear it will only end in tragedy. The US can't interfere in parental rights, but someone has to take these poor children in to feed, educate and protect them.

There has been no situation in which these two groups, "illegal" immigrants and "anyone who ever voted for trump," have been in direct competition with each other, such that anyone could express any preference between the two, if any such "preference" actually has been expressed by anyone. ingraham is a propagandist.

Has anyone let the Repubs know that illegals can't vote and would not want to vote which would endanger exposing their condition?

If the recent voting bill in GA stands, that will be their next bill to only allow Republicans to vote.

the Dems agree!

Sounds like a really stupid thing to say. How do you know "Dems agree".

The fact that the Ds here are cheering on what’s happening at the border.

What a crazy thing to say. The border situation is a horror.. All those children, no parents in sight.. Its very desperate and very dangerous.. I fear it will only end in tragedy. The US can't interfere in parental rights, but someone has to take these poor children in to feed, educate and protect them.

Send them back to their home countries. Even if their parents don't want them, send them home.

Forum List

Back