Last post wins!

If you people don't leave here I'm going to start singing. And you don't want that.

wide-mouth-little-girl.jpg

No need to beef up security, I locked the door on the way out so.......

I think this means I win. Pretty sure.

upload_2017-3-26_21-38-14.png

Oh no you don't!

Bunny does!

large_easterbunny-10_zpsjd6yj6hl.png

(yes that's an egg)

View attachment 118825
No way, I've got a plan.

wiley-coyote-635x357.jpg

We'll have to get plan approval from the board first ...

View attachment 118915

And Then the Under Writers Need to give their recomendations, I really
don't think your plan stands a chance in hell.

View attachment 118916
Ha! Jokes on you, dogs love me (giving them treats all the time works like a champ) and the picture of the board is actually a picture of my coworkers. They'll do what I want if they know what's good for them.

th

View attachment 118825
No way, I've got a plan.

wiley-coyote-635x357.jpg

View attachment 118915

View attachment 118916
Ha! Jokes on you, dogs love me (giving them treats all the time works like a champ) and the picture of the board is actually a picture of my coworkers. They'll do what I want if they know what's good for them.

th

I see, you will resort to threats and intimidation now. hmmmm,... is there going to be stuffing?

View attachment 118825
No way, I've got a plan.

wiley-coyote-635x357.jpg

View attachment 118915

View attachment 118916

th

I see, you will resort to threats and intimidation now. hmmmm,... is there going to be stuffing?
In my defense, I only resort to threats and intimidation when I think that it will work. As far as stuffing, there won't be any IF THEY KNOW WHAT"S GOOD FOR THEM!

I am impressed that you got them all sitting in one place, I'm so used to seeing them bouncing off of the walls.

View attachment 118825
No way, I've got a plan.

wiley-coyote-635x357.jpg

View attachment 118915

View attachment 118916

th

In my defense, I only resort to threats and intimidation when I think that it will work. As far as stuffing, there won't be any IF THEY KNOW WHAT"S GOOD FOR THEM!

I am impressed that you got them all sitting in one place, I'm so used to seeing them bouncing off of the walls.

Yeah you know, your absolutely Right! it's especially hard to get the underwriters to agree to anything, let alone share a break room in a civil manner. But in this case, it was pretty easy. I was simply holding up a dollar bill in front of them,..... and uh, a piece of bacon.

Forum List

Back