Last combat troops leave Iraq - another Obama promise kept

all the other stations have their shows on hold to cover the best news this country has had in 7 years.
O'Reilly's show is PRE RECORDED

So interupt the damned tape with live coverage.

Why are you defending a news station NOT covering one of the biggest stories in 7 years?
how is it such a big story?
when the last 50k come home, that will be the big story
this is still following the Bush time line

I just looked adn cant find the tape of him sayong what you claim, can you go get it if it exsists?

BREAKING: Last U.S. Combat Troops Leaving Iraq | The Political Carnival

the last of the troops will finally be departing.

Thank. God.

UPDATING as news comes in.

Richard Engel is now reporting live that the combat mission in Iraq will be over.

---------------------------

Thanks Obama. Another promise kept.

Actually, I think President Bush set the withdrawal date before he left office, but it was a nice try anyway. :lol::lol::lol: I am grateful though that they are coming home.

If Bush were in office this wouldn't be happening.

Bush was all about "no timetables" and the flaming hypocrite didn't come up with the "time horizon" until the summer of 2008 AFTER it was obvious that the Dems were winning the White House and AFTER the Hillary and Obama had layed out their Iraq policy.

Thank. God.

Richard Engel is now reporting live that the combat mission in Iraq will be over.

Actually, I think President Bush set the withdrawal date before he left office, but it was a nice try anyway. :lol::lol::lol: I am grateful though that they are coming home.

Bush was all about "no timetables" and the flaming hypocrite didn't come up with the "time horizon" until the summer of 2008 AFTER it was obvious that the Dems were winning the White House and AFTER the Hillary and Obama had layed out their Iraq policy.

Link?

Link?

Blow me.

Thank. God.

what are you some sort of prophet? you can't know that....the only facts are that this was in fact bush's timeline...sorry that hurts you because i know how you are with people you don't like...but those are the facts dude....

time horizon is much better than a firm date....and lets not forget --> obama campaigned on 16 months --> then changed that to 19 months....

stop being such a hater

Forum List

Back