Larry Elder accuses California Gov Gavin Newsom of 'buying votes' after Newsom & legislature gave out "inflation relief checks" of $1,050 per resident

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
23 million California residents will soon receive "inflation relief" checks of up to $1,050 under a budget deal reached by Governor Gavin Newsom and state lawmakers on Sunday

no way a California liberal can win the presidency, my friends, unless he becomes conservative like Reagan lol

23 million California residents will soon receive "inflation relief" checks of up to $1,050 under a budget deal reached by Governor Gavin Newsom and state lawmakers on Sunday

no way a California liberal can win the presidency, my friends, unless he becomes conservative like Reagan lol

Another loser.

Elders a kook. Newsom and the Democrats put people before profits or ambitions. If Newsom was a Republican he would have negotiated tax cuts for the top 10% of income and promised the 23 million Americans in need it would tickled down to them.

California keeps electing these nuts who are destroying the state while business and residents flee
Not true. Yet it is one more cliché to go around.

Table
Population
Population, Census, April 1, 202039,538,223
Population, Census, April 1, 201037,253,956

I recall people getting checks under Trump. Being that states have to balance their budgets, at least these are likely paid for..

• Banned
Gavin Newsom is all about 'freedom' — so why are all you idiots leaving his state?

Just because he's on right wing TV doesn't mean that Larry Elder is credible or honest. Just the fact that he's on right wing media means that he panders to the interests of the billionaire owners of right wing media.

His attempt to recall and replace Gavin Newsom was an abject failure. I guess Elder is trying to reduce slumping ratings for his show.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back