Larry David accused Elon Musk of wanting to murder children

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The incident reportedly occurred at Hollywood mogul Ari Emanuel’s high-profile wedding in Saint-Tropez, France last year. David even officiated Emanuel’s marriage to fashion designer Sarah Staudinger.

“Do you just want to murder kids in schools?” David reportedly asked Musk, a reference to the horrific shooting in Uvalde, Texas, wherein 19 children and two teachers were murdered.
Musk appeared “baffled” and “annoyed” over David’s inquiry.
“I’m anti-kid murder,” Musk told David.
“Then how could you vote Republican?” David allegedly shot back.
David confirmed the encounter to Isaacson, saying it sparked because of the billionaire’s remarks about Democrats stoking division.
“His tweets about voting Republican because Democrats were the party of division and hate were sticking in my craw,” David told Isaacson. “Even if Uvalde never happened, I probably would have brought it up, because I was angry and offended.”

Comment:
The Left's gun control ideas would not stop the Democrat Party's terrorists, gangs, and mass shooters from murdering people.
Larry David doesn't actually give a fxck about the Uvalde mass murder victim children.
David hates the Republicans because of cultural reasons, and he doesn't have the guts to admit it.
He hates the Republicans because of who they are, not because of gun control policies.
The majority of the middle class, white people, Christians, suburbanites, Southerners, and Midwesterners vote Republican, and those are the sort of people who left wing wackos like Larry David hates.
Musk is correct, the Dirty Democrat Party works very hard to divide Americans by gender, race, religion and region.

The incident reportedly occurred at Hollywood mogul Ari Emanuel’s high-profile wedding in Saint-Tropez, France last year. David even officiated Emanuel’s marriage to fashion designer Sarah Staudinger.

“Do you just want to murder kids in schools?” David reportedly asked Musk, a reference to the horrific shooting in Uvalde, Texas, wherein 19 children and two teachers were murdered.
David confirmed the encounter to Isaacson, saying it sparked because of the billionaire’s remarks about Democrats stoking division.
“His tweets about voting Republican because Democrats were the party of division and hate were sticking in my craw,” David told Isaacson. “Even if Uvalde never happened, I probably would have brought it up, because I was angry and offended.”

Comment:
The Left's gun control ideas would not stop the Democrat Party's terrorists, gangs, and mass shooters from murdering people.
Larry David doesn't actually give a fxck about the Uvalde mass murder victim children.
David hates the Republicans because of cultural reasons, and he doesn't have the guts to admit it.
He hates the Republicans because of who they are, not because of gun control policies.
The majority of the middle class, white people, Christians, suburbanites, Southerners, and Midwesterners vote Republican, and those are the sort of people who left wing wackos like Larry David hates.
Musk is correct, the Dirty Democrat Party works very hard to divide Americans by gender, race, religion and region.
I read this the other day and about bust a gut laughing. The liberal Hollywood elite have no concept of reality.

Comment:
He hates the Republicans because of who they are, h
Who gives a shit what that idiot Larry David thinks about anything?

He is one of the stupid hate filled confused Hollywood Limousine Liberals that don't know his ass from a hole in the ground about anything other than being a clown.

I bet the hypocritical piece of shit has armed guards when he needs them and lives in a home that has security that most Americans could only dream of.

By the way, that African American Musk isn't a Republican. He is a Libertarian.

He is one of the stupid hate filled confused Hollywood Limousine Liberals that don't know his ass from a hole in the ground about anything other than being a clown.

I bet the hypocritical piece of shit has armed guards when he needs them and lives in a home that has security that most Americans could only dream of.

He would not spew if he was not entitled and empowered to do so. Americans are stupid enough to follow these comedic shills in politics.

Security? David has an alarm and cameras plus regular patrol at his Montecito home. You don't know jack shit. All mouth.

Old accounts of drunken cocktail party talk among the rich and famous hardly rises to the level of a current event unless you want it to.

Security? David has an alarm and cameras plus regular patrol at his Montecito home. You don't know jack shit. All mouth.
You are lying Moon Bat. These rich Hollywood dipshits have security arrangement that most people could never afford and when they call the police the police respond, unlike in many parts of the US.

Money buys security. If you don't know that then you are dumber than a rock.

Stop being a jackass defending these shitheads. Just makes you look like a fool.

Comment:

Comment:
I wonder what Barbara Streisand and Alyssa Milano think.

You are lying Moon Bat. These rich Hollywood dipshits have security arrangement that most people could never afford and when they call the police the police respond, unlike in many parts of the US.

Money buys security. If you don't know that then you are dumber than a rock.

Stop being a jackass defending these shitheads. Just makes you look like a fool.
Like I said, you know jack shit. He lives in Birnam Wood.

1695232946094.png

Last edited:
Larry David is a crazy old fuck I guess.

Anyone knows if you aren't pro criminal, dopehead and crazy people control then you like kids being killed. Because those the people who go out and hurt others.

If we got rid of the crazies, the dopeheads and the criminals we wouldn't need any gun control.

Democrats say "we need to get rid of guns".

Republicans say "we need to get rid of the people who want to hurt other people".

Can get rid of every gun in the country right now but all the people who use them to hurt others will still be here. What do you think if you take away guns they will magically become model citizens?

Comment:
You know how you guys are always saying it’s so easy for criminals to get guns?

Do you ever stop to wonder why that’s true?

You know how you guys are always saying it’s so easy for criminals to get guns?

Do you ever stop to wonder why that’s true?
If you got rid of guns the police state would be here the next moment. And we are close to that anyway. In this land they look for trouble.

I kind of assumed that Larry David was more intelligent that this. I guess I should have known what a stupid assumption that was.

If you got rid of guns the police state would be here the next moment. And we are close to that anyway. In this land they look for trouble.
We have a police state because everyone has guns, giving the police an excuse to override our constitutional rights because they “fear for their lives”.

Fewer guns would actually alleviate the police state.

Comment:
Larry David reveals he's the guy he plays on TV.

He's always said he isn't, but there you are.

Yet David votes democrat, who demonstrably kill children with wind turbine child labor and starving the world’s poorest children through the democrat party green agenda and its squeeze-down on energy and the subsequent economic hardships that creates.
Democrats are the scourge of the world.

Comment:
Rich, coming from the party that considers murdering babies a choice

Forum List

Back