LAPD union calling to investigate Lebron James

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
LAPD union calls for NBA to investigate LeBron James tweet: ‘One of the biggest hypocrites out there is LeBron James’ - TheBlaze

After Lebron James tweeted to the officer in Ohio who shot a black teen, "You're next", the LAPD is seeking to have Lebron investigated to see if threatening the life of a police officer who was later vindicated for his actions can cause Lebron either legal or professional problems. Granted, if the average American did this we would be in jail, but not Mr. Woke gazillionaire.

Lebron James is perhaps one of the biggest half wit hypocrites the planet earth has ever produced.

And for just to reasons.

1. Lebron hires off duty police officers to see to it that he and his house are safe, a luxury most don't have.

2. Lebron attacked the protesters in Hong Kong as the tyrannical Chinese took over their country, while supporting the protesting done by BLM in the US, and all because of not wanting to lose Chinese NBA dollars.

Lebron is not just a stupid human being, he is a corrupt one and a bad person.

Investigate him for what? Being a moron? I MLK solve the case - he is

LAPD union calls for NBA to investigate LeBron James tweet: ‘One of the biggest hypocrites out there is LeBron James’ - TheBlaze

After Lebron James tweeted to the officer in Ohio who shot a black teen, "You're next", the LAPD is seeking to have Lebron investigated to see if threatening the life of a police officer who was later vindicated for his actions can cause Lebron either legal or professional problems. Granted, if the average American did this we would be in jail, but not Mr. Woke gazillionaire.

Lebron James is perhaps one of the biggest half wit hypocrites the planet earth has ever produced.

And for just to reasons.

1. Lebron hires off duty police officers to see to it that he and his house are safe, a luxury most don't have.

2. Lebron attacked the protesters in Hong Kong as the tyrannical Chinese took over their country, while supporting the protesting done by BLM in the US, and all because of not wanting to lose Chinese NBA dollars.

If people want to be stupid enough to listen to the political views of a basketball player (!!!), that is their right in this crazy country.

Of course, he is untouchable.

The Los Angeles cops know that.

Investigate him for what? He put a contract out on the life of the innocent police officer by Tweeting, "You're next".

Are people really this obtuse or is it just a result of a mind being infected with Leftism?

Even the half wit Lebron knew he had done something wrong because he deleted it soon afterwards.

Tell me you are smarter than the half wit Lebron.

And for just to reasons.

I seriously doubt Leboob is going to get a gun and shoot this officer, but the problem is he has enough followers who might. People are turning away from various sports because of comments like this idiot made and the leagues stances on allowing their players to open their yap. They are losing viewers, consumers and attendees at their arenas. Leboob hurt his own industry more than police or this police officer.

"Folks, when you see your adversary making a complete fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and let them."
Rush Limbaugh

And for just to reasons.

I seriously doubt Leboob is going to get a gun and shoot this officer, but the problem is he has enough followers who might. People are turning away from various sports because of comments like this idiot made and the leagues stances on allowing their players to open their yap. They are losing viewers, consumers and attendees at their arenas. Leboob hurt his own industry more than police or this police officer.

"Folks, when you see your adversary making a complete fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and let them."
Rush Limbaugh
Because the Left destroys everything it touches.

The end result of Marxism is misery, so sports and it's wealth eventually need to go anyway.

Investigate him for what? He put a contract out on the life of the innocent police officer by Tweeting, "You're next".

Are people really this obtuse or is it just a result of a mind being infected with Leftism?

Even the half wit Lebron knew he had done something wrong because he deleted it soon afterwards.

Tell me you are smarter than the half wit Lebron.

He didn’t put a contract on anyone. He was saying your next as in you’re the next cop to be found guilty of murder. Now don’t get me wrong what he said was stupid and it was disgusting of him saying that considering the cop he was talking about was heroic in his actions, but LeBum has said stupid things and will continue to say stupid things.

Last edited:
He didn’t put a contract on anyone. He was saying your next as in you’re the next cop to be found guilty of murder.

It sure didn't come off like that. A cop kills a girl and Leboob said you're next? I don't know where you get "you're next to be found guilty of murder" came from.

And for just to reasons.

King panda needs a “ helicopter flight “ into a nice big azz hill

He didn’t put a contract on anyone. He was saying your next as in you’re the next cop to be found guilty of murder.

It sure didn't come off like that. A cop kills a girl and Leboob said you're next? I don't know where you get "you're next to be found guilty of murder" came from.

He said it on the heels of Chauvin being found guilty. That’s how I interpreted it as.

he's a RACIST also

I don’t really know about that, but he seems to have a persecution complex.
he's a racist cop hater like Obama

Don’t be like liberals and call everyone racist with no evidence at the drop of a hat. Yeah the guy believe blacks are oppressed, doesn’t mean he’s racist, it means he’s wrong.

Forum List

Back