LAPD chief says department is leading nationwide movement to arm DACA police officers

Hmmm…again, you lose a little bit more of your shit everyday…Once a self proclaimed statist hater you now brag about these statist workarounds and manufactured statuses. FUCKING SAD!
What trauma did you have to deal with that fucked your head all up?

Clearly you have had your ass handed to you yet again and are now just posting words that make no sense .

Do you have this same level of hatred for all resident aliens or just the brown ones?

Citizenship is not voted on by the public. It is a grant by the organized government based on predetermined criteria.

If you want the criteria changed, get the legislature to design your way.
Apparently you and Father Government loving Golfing Gator think “citizenship” is something manufactured by a Kenyan in the Oval Office.

Apparently you and Father Government loving Golfing Gator think “citizenship” is something manufactured by a Kenyan in the Oval Office.
BrokeLoser is a loser indeed, particularly in the thinking department. Show us exactly where President Obama manufactured "citizenship" for the DACAs.

A warning: recognition of status is not citizenship.

Stay logical and truthful or the posters here will boot your rhetorical ass up between your ears so you can hear them beating on it. Word to the wise.

Clearly you have had your ass handed to you yet again and are now just posting words that make no sense .

Do you have this same level of hatred for all resident aliens or just the brown ones?
I hate all trespassing parasites just like all good real core Americans do. Why don’t you hate people who break in against your will and then force you to take care of their children?
Do you realize how fucking bizarre it is that you don’t?
What thirdworld shithole do your roots lie? Be honest?

Clearly you have had your ass handed to you yet again
I got my ass handed to me because you think a POTUS should be able to circumvent our constitution and shove foreigners down your throat by creating some weird form of citizenship and I don’t?
WTF…is this more Clown World Twilight Zone shit?

BrokeLoser, you, and we, and all of us have some real gripes about the immigration crisis.

Both parties created it.

Both parties have to work together to fix it.

. . . so much for, "de-fund the police. . . "

Just pay criminals to enforce the law, and the oligarchy will get what it wants, all that much faster. .. . .

:sigh2:

89n0nx.gif

Put the drug cartels in charge of all of America's big city police departments. . . WONDERFUL idea. . . :rolleyes:

except DACA recipiants didn't commit a crime, their parents did.

Oh yeah? Do you have PROOF of that? Do you know for positive that none of them are not still in hock to the cartels for getting them here in the first place?

If you are in debt to a criminal cartel, that makes you subject to this;

Last edited:
BrokeLoser, you, and we, and all of us have some real gripes about the immigration crisis.

Both parties created it.

Both parties have to work together to fix it.
hahaha…while I partially agree, we have all seen what Golfing Gator and you libs have in mind as a “fix” for immigration…hahaha….we know what it looks like.
You want to “fix” it to make citizenship status and immigration easier for Mexicans….you want to “fix“ it for them, you have no interest in fixing it for Americans.

“We swear, we don’t want more illegals and or ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall to divide us from Mexico, we want anyone who says the word "asylum" to be set free among the American public, we want to provide illegals with safe havens, we want to give illegals the right to drive, the right to work, the right to vote, the right to become police officers….we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 20-40 million illegals here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want all Mexicans to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders."

Not really sure what the big deal is. These are people that were brought here by their parents and had no say whatsoever in if they came or not. This country is the only country they even know depending upon the age they were brought here

Should we punish the kids of bank robbers or murderers for the crimes their parents committed?
We have often, as a society been propagandized with this narrative.

Often times though, their parents, grandparents, or village, had paid large sums of money to a cartel to send them here.

And they are still in debt to that criminal organization, which means? They are a national security threat and a corruption problem to society.

The last thing we need, is to end up like Mexico.

Get yourself informed on this issue, or. . . if you are a corporate/state propagandist, knock this shit off.

and then force you to take care of their children?

Nobody is taking care of their children, in fact their children are volunteering to do a job that people like you would never do as you see it as beneath you.

Nobody is taking care of their children, in fact their children are volunteering to do a job that people like you would never do as you see it as beneath you.
hahaha…right, Mexicans are self funded….hahaha
You know bud, with each post, it’s getting harder and harder to take you seriously.
Aren’t they working the jobs that blacks used to work? Aren’t they running blacks from their communities as they drive rents up because brown cockroaches will live 12 to a 950 sqft two bedroom?
I’ll tell you what…they’re definitely doing the crime that people like me wouldn’t do.
IMG_0764.jpeg

hahaha…right, Mexicans are self funded….hahaha
You know bud, with each post, it’s getting harder and harder to take you seriously.
Aren’t they working the jobs that blacks used to work? Aren’t they running blacks from their communities as they drive rents up because brown cockroaches will live 12 to a 950 sqft two bedroom?
I’ll tell you what…they’re definitely doing the crime that people like me wouldn’t do.

Then you should be pleased these folks in the OP are getting real jobs and doing their part to fight that crimes you are so very worried about

BrokeLoser is a loser indeed, particularly in the thinking department. Show us exactly where President Obama manufactured "citizenship" for the DACAs.

A warning: recognition of status is not citizenship.

Stay logical and truthful or the posters here will boot your rhetorical ass up between your ears so you can hear them beating on it. Word to the wise.

Haahahaahahahahahaaaaaaa!

Then you should be pleased these folks in the OP are getting real jobs and doing their part to fight that crimes you are so very worried about
Yeah for sure…we should probably go pluck a few million Zulu’s from the jungles of Africa and put them to work as well huh?
Fuck it…why stop with Mexico’s cockroaches?
Again, be honest, within what shithole thirdworld nation do your roots lie?

Again, be honest, within what shithole thirdworld nation do your roots lie?

My roots are here, born in just about the middle of this country, small town Kansas!

But my branches go all over....

Left Kansas to live in Iran for 4.5 years of my youth while my dad worked for that all American company Haliburton

Came back to the wonderful state of Florida and lived there till I choose to serve this great country, during my 20 years of doing that spent about 1/3 of it outside of CONUS.

It is a big, wonderful world out there, I do not plan to limit myself to just one little part of it

Forum List

Back