la county deputy tosses woman on ground

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this woman got in the way. and fought the cops. so they arrested her. i guess her husband robbed the store and was getting arrested. shop lifters. protester have started up of course. have aspergers do not pick at me.

he pepper sprayed her? that is new. but it say right here they both shop lifted from the store. they just trying to make a law suit that why they record.

Can either one of you 2 racist explain to us how her filming what was happening equates to interfering with the cops.

The mumble mouth, racist only posted this to put her weak ass, racist twist to it.

People who stand there like idiots filming shit are fucking morons. "Ohhh I'm gonna put this on Wuuurlstar and get some likes, because I'm just a fucking nobody and nobody's ever heard of me. Now I'll be famous..."

:laughing0301:

If she hadn't been Black, I guarantee you the headlines would have never read "LA County Sheriff Investigating After Bodycan Video Shows Deputy Trowing White Woman To The Ground."
i saw article of white lady being tossed to ground and cuffed four driving away from cop giving her ticket. doesnt matter the race. but you are right we barely here of it. and know one else records everything so they kind make laws suit like b's doi./ they are protesting this too.

People who stand there like idiots filming shit are fucking morons. "Ohhh I'm gonna put this on Wuuurlstar and get some likes, because I'm just a fucking nobody and nobody's ever heard of me. Now I'll be famous..."

only those who want to see if they can make a lawsuit.

Yea, what happened to the go old days when the cops could pull someone black over and beat the living hell out of them and didn't have to worry about anyone finding out the truth about what happened.

explain to us how her filming what was happening equates to interfering with the cops.

Well, there isn't enough in the video to really say, but it appears that the two were involved in some sort of robbery at the store and the police responded and were arresting the man as the principle suspect while the woman ran interference and distraction, and the cop likely asked the woman to step back a distance, to desist or something which she wouldn't comply with adding to the situation and things escalated from there. She kept resisting and it ultimate ended with her being thrown to the ground and pepper sprayed and probably arrested too for impeding an officer.

The officer probably shouldn't have thrown her like that but from what I could see and hear, it probably took that to wrest control over her. Then she started that BS of yelling out that she couldn't breath (which you can't do unless you CAN breath). Bottom line, the officer will probably catch some flack and sit out duty a few days with pay during the investigation because this will be spun into a racial issue because so many blacks simply refuse to cooperate with police.

Bottom line, when a cop tells you to do something even if you don't agree, that is a lawful order that you must obey because the officer's job is to keep the peace and all you are going to do is get yourself arrested. The right way to do it is to not impede the officer, but file a complaint against him for xyz reasons after the fact.

But feel free to do that and argue and struggle with a cop and BS him if you don't mind going to jail and facing a lengthy and costly legal battle if you really think it is worth it.

Better still, just don't get involved in trying to shoplift at a retail store.

Well, there isn't enough in the video to really say, but it appears that the two were involved in some sort of robbery at the store and the police responded and were arresting the man as the principle suspect while the woman ran interference and distraction, and the cop likely asked the woman to step back a distance, to desist or something which she wouldn't comply with adding to the situation and things escalated from there. She kept resisting and it ultimate ended with her being thrown to the ground and pepper sprayed and probably arrested too for impeding an officer.

The officer probably shouldn't have thrown her like that but from what I could see and hear, it probably took that to wrest control over her. Then she started that BS of yelling out that she couldn't breath (which you can't do unless you CAN breath). Bottom line, the officer will probably catch some flack and sit out duty a few days with pay during the investigation because this will be spun into a racial issue because so many blacks simply refuse to cooperate with police.

Bottom line, when a cop tells you to do something even if you don't agree, that is a lawful order that you must obey because the officer's job is to keep the peace and all you are going to do is get yourself arrested. The right way to do it is to not impede the officer, but file a complaint against him for xyz reasons after the fact.

But feel free to do that and argue and struggle with a cop and BS him if you don't mind going to jail and facing a lengthy and costly legal battle if you really think it is worth it.

Better still, just don't get involved in trying to shoplift at a retail store.
Were they charged with shoplifting or robbery?

Can either one of you 2 racist explain to us how her filming what was happening equates to interfering with the cops.

The mumble mouth, racist only posted this to put her weak ass, racist twist to it.
LASO deputies assigned to the Antelope Vally tend to be both green and desensitized to working with the public. Rookies spend their first assignment, usually at least a year, working as jailers. Then they are assigned to geographically unpopular places like Palmdale/Lancaster. By that time they generally have attitudes which make them even more unpopular with the public.
That being said, the woman was being detained alongside the man for assaulting the WinCo security personnel so filming her husband’s detention while refusing to cooperate in her own detention is interference.

According to the video - the police was called in to investigate onto a robbery conducted by two Blacks.

The woman did not cooperate with the police - acted violently against instructions given by the Police - put up a physical struggle against the police (this alone will make her qualify in China to spend 2 month in a social-reeducation facility). Oh how I love China. JGalt knows all about that ;)

After the police-officer threw a violent acting woman to the ground, she still behaved violent and pulled of the known catch phrase "I can't breath" instead of the police officer using his baton to clobber her up or using his taser, he used pepper-spray to get her off her violent behavior.

And then African Hubba Bubba - now shows up in this thread, to claim and propagate the usual racism bullshit.

According to the video - the police was called in to investigate onto a robbery conducted by two Blacks.

The woman did not cooperate with the police - acted violently against instructions given by the Police - put up a physical struggle against the police (this alone will make her qualify in China to spend 2 month in a social-reeducation facility). Oh how I love China. JGalt knows all about that ;)

After the police-officer threw a violent acting woman to the ground, she still behaved violent and pulled of the known catch phrase "I can't breath" instead of the police officer using his baton to clobber her up or using his taser, he used pepper-spray to get her off her violent behavior.

And then African Hubba Bubba - now shows up in this thread, to claim and propagate the usual racism bullshit.
typical. dont forget blacks in that city are rioting again over it.

he pepper sprayed her? that is new. but it say right here they both shop lifted from the store. they just trying to make a law suit that why they record.
not seeing where it says they shop lifted nor did I see her fighting the cops,,

this woman got in the way. and fought the cops. so they arrested her. i guess her husband robbed the store and was getting arrested. shop lifters. protester have started up of course. have aspergers do not pick at me.

Seems like the cop was miffed. And maybe beyond professionally miffed to personally miffed. No one can blame him, esp working in LA. But that's the point that you must recognize in yourself what's happening and take a step back.

No doubt the woman provoked the whole thing too. No innocents here that I can see.

Nice fairytale numbnuts, no where in the video is she acting violent.

Nice fairytale numbnuts, no where in the video is she acting violent.
Not according to the definition, the willful acceptance and promotion of violence by an African like you, or some Antifa-professional Lefty&Lib.
You are obviously even to tribal to understand as to how a civilized person is expected to behave when being placed under arrest.

One does not get into a tribal dance ecstasy, yelling and screaming around, pulling and tugging and possibly looking for a Zulu "Iklwa"
But
One does not put up resistance - but simply follows the instructions of the Police, therefore neither the police-officer nor the suspect gets hurt or endangered.

Not according to the definition, the willful acceptance and promotion of violence by an African like you, or some Antifa-professional Lefty&Lib.
You are obviously even to tribal to understand as to how a civilized person is expected to behave when being placed under arrest.

One does not get into a tribal dance ecstasy, yelling and screaming around, pulling and tugging and possibly looking for a Zulu "Iklwa"
But
One does not put up resistance - but simply follows the instructions of the Police, therefore neither the police-officer nor the suspect gets hurt or endangered.
Now after all that bullshit, how is recording with your cellphone acting violent?

Were they charged with any crime?

Forum List

Back