Krauthammer: "Tea party Plan to Defund Obamacare is N U T S"

Krauthammer gets it most of the time, in my opinion, but he really has trouble seeing the American nation as an unity that has to get along. This time he understands it.

.... exactly what obama, reid, pelosi, and the dems told the american people when they passed obamacare on a partisan vote in the middle of the night

The bill was passed in late afternoon .... long after Republicans had left for the golf course ...in the east, in winter months, it gets dark at 4:30pm

Republicans said they wouldn't read it EVER because it was over 2 pages - the right wing limit of reading comprehension.

:)

Ilar remains on Ignore because he has nothing of worth to offer, just spittle.

Fakey can't handle the truth, obviously. Hey, Fakey, I realize you have a cowardly need to run away when asked to engage in a simple honest discussion. You're a pussy, nothing more.

But why must you lie so blatantly?

You are unable to REFUTE what I correctly noted about the Cruz and Lee positions about defunding Obamacare.* Neither calls for a government shutdown.

the only ones talking about THAT are you looney liberal Democraps.

And it is a little odd that after I post, he so often finds it necessary to advise everyone that he is "ignoring" me.

:lol:

* Anyway, since it seems to have caused Fakey some more vaginal bleeding, I hereby REPEAT what Fakey cannot deny:

Video: Ted Cruz Explains Plan To Defund Obamacare | The Lonely Conservative

Interview: Senator Mike Lee Explains the Plan to Defund Obamacare - The Rush Limbaugh Show[/QUOTE]

.... exactly what obama, reid, pelosi, and the dems told the american people when they passed obamacare on a partisan vote in the middle of the night

The bill was passed in late afternoon .... long after Republicans had left for the golf course ...in the east, in winter months, it gets dark at 4:30pm

Republicans said they wouldn't read it EVER because it was over 2 pages - the right wing limit of reading comprehension.

Of course the Reps didn't read it. They had NOTHING to do with it and not a one of them voted for that POS bill.

Of course the Dems, who passed the fucking thing, didn't read it and we are now finding out just whats in that POS.

Guess those 2,200 pages were a bit much for members of the Historic Moment society.

Drivebydumbass. What an idiot.

It is sad that Krauthammer is using the left wing's dishonest propaganda to issue his declaration of disagrement.

His premise is flatly false.

It is NOT surprising that a stupid, ignorant dishonest lolberal hack troll like drivebymudderer would jump on such dishonesty.

HERE is a link to what Cruz actually says about the plan to defund Obamacare (not shut down gubmint):

And here (suck it libz) is a RUSH transcript link to Mike Lee's previously stated position:

Interview: Senator Mike Lee Explains the Plan to Defund Obamacare - The Rush Limbaugh Show

You are absolutely, totally, completely and 100% accurate in that statement of fact.

But the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM won't report it that way.

Right or wrong, we lose that battle because the Referees, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM, are calling a crooked game.

I'm telling you, dimocrap scum will lie about it and the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM will swear to it.

Been going on for 70 years, getting progressively worse to the point that now...?

They really don't even try to hide it anymore.

Everybody accepts that the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is the propaganda arm of the DNC.

Our only hope is to let dimocraps ruin the Country and then be there to put it back together after they FUCK it up.

That's how it's worked since LBJ.

And to be fair, it works the other way around as well. Although our fuck-ups are exaggerated ten times over by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM while they virtually ignore the dimocraps' constant failures.

But when it jumps up and bites the average voter in the ass?

The Country will notice.

We haven't had a real fuck-up in Office since Jimmy the peanut Carter. Reagan was fantastic, Bush 41 was pretty good, Clinton let Republicans run the economy so that worked out fairly well, and Bush 43 wasn't all that bad; mostly just unlucky on the economy.

Thirty years is a pretty good record for avoiding a total loser, but boy do we ever have one now

It is sad how consistent the Board lolberals are.

It is not surprising to see a determined dishonest poseuer like Fakey refusing to admit a fact even when it is shoved right under his nose.

But it is pretty pathetic to see so many other lolberals (who, unlike Fakey, are at least willing to admit that they are liberals) pretending to be unable to see that they are supporting a Krauthammer "position" which is PREMISED on a phony "fact."

The TEA PARTY is NOT threatening to shut down the government. If the THREAT of shutting down the government really rattles you lolberals, you ought to be chastising the miscreant President since it is HE who is making that "threat."

Fakey can't handle the truth, obviously. Hey, Fakey, I realize you have a cowardly need to run away when asked to engage in a simple honest discussion. You're a pussy, nothing more.

You are unable to REFUTE what I correctly noted about the Cruz and Lee positions about defunding Obamacare.* Neither calls for a government shutdown.

And it is a little odd that after I post, he so often finds it necessary to advise everyone that he is "ignoring" me.

* Anyway, since it seems to have caused Fakey some more vaginal bleeding, I hereby REPEAT what Fakey cannot deny:

Interview: Senator Mike Lee Explains the Plan to Defund Obamacare - The Rush Limbaugh Show

How do you sleep at night :)

It protected Clinton when he needed it later. And that shenanigan ended up in losses in the GOP majority in Congress.

It did? They lost majority in congress when Clinton was President????

Won't work. That happened before the stupidity of shutting down the government cut the GOP majority and then protected Clinton from conviction and then cut down the majority even more. If I remember right, Clinton was elected twice.

We in the mainstream GOP will not let he lamebrain TPM shut down the Congress.

Sorry fakey but you have again been shown you dont know shit.

How do you sleep at night :)

Like a baby:

Every hour or so I wake up crying and then need to go suck on a bottle

of Scotch.

:cool:

Of course the Reps didn't read it. They had NOTHING to do with it and not a one of them voted for that POS bill.

Then why do Reps whine that Dems "wouldn't let them read it?"

It is sad that Krauthammer is using the left wing's dishonest propaganda to issue his declaration of disagrement.

His premise is flatly false.

It is NOT surprising that a stupid, ignorant dishonest lolberal hack troll like drivebymudderer would jump on such dishonesty.

HERE is a link to what Cruz actually says about the plan to defund Obamacare (not shut down gubmint):

And here (suck it libz) is a RUSH transcript link to Mike Lee's previously stated position:

Even Shit Romney is on the bandwagon preaching the same Democrap talking points. Traitors.

WASHINGTON — A combination of early presidential maneuvering and internal policy debate is feeding yet another iteration of that media perennial: the great Republican crackup. This time it’s tea party insurgents versus get-along establishment fogies fighting principally over two things: (a) national security and (b) Obamacare.

Gov. Chris Christie recently challenged Sen. Rand Paul over his opposition to the National Security Agency metadata program. Paul has also tangled with Sen. John McCain and other internationalists over drone warfare, democracy promotion and, more generally, intervention abroad.

.... The other battle is about defunding Obamacare. Led by Sens. Mike Lee and Ted Cruz, the GOP insurgents are threatening to shut down the government on Oct. 1 if the stopgap funding bill contains money for Obamacare.

This is nuts

Krauthammer: Lee?s plan to defund Obamacare is nuts | The Salt Lake Tribune
There's nothing new here. The Tea Party has done this before. If they can't get what they want at the polls or through legislation, then they retaliate not just against the opposition but the entire nation. This reminds me of my grandson's refusal to do his chores unless he get's to watch TV. I think the nation will respond to the Tea Party in much same way I respond to my grandson.

It is sad how consistent the Board lolberals are.

It is not surprising to see a determined dishonest poseuer like Fakey refusing to admit a fact even when it is shoved right under his nose.

But it is pretty pathetic to see so many other lolberals (who, unlike Fakey, are at least willing to admit that they are liberals) pretending to be unable to see that they are supporting a Krauthammer "position" which is PREMISED on a phony "fact."

The TEA PARTY is NOT threatening to shut down the government. If the THREAT of shutting down the government really rattles you lolberals, you ought to be chastising the miscreant President since it is HE who is making that "threat."

This is precisely why libtards are stupid.

When someone corrects me, I take it as a free education. I appreciate it.

If I learn a fact I didn't know yesterday, I'm good with that.

But dimocraps refuse to learn, they refuse to admit when they're wrong about a fact. So they carry incorrect information with them... Basically forever.

Opinions are something else. Opinions are personal and I have no duty to honor them or respect them.

Facts are Facts.

Water is wet. Fact.

Hydrogen is the most basic element in the Universe.

Fact.

libtards are stupid.

Fact

Seems the MSM prints Krauthammer's article verbatim ... but they are the bad guys for printing it?

How does that work?

Forum List

Back