Kimmel jokes about assaulting MTG, why this comment isn't his biggest hypocrisy

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Jimmey kimmel purchased an 8 million dollar fly fishing business in eastern idaho
I mean he could have purchased one in dark town on the st. Louis river. No, he chose the whitest, most conservative, most religious area in the United States
Obvious safe house for him when the zombie apocalypses happens he has a nice safe recluse Portrays himself has some champion of liberalism but in reality choses crackerville, usa.

H2EHDLRN3ZCSLGRHCBWS36WESI.jpg

Jimmey kimmel purchased an 8 million dollar fly fishing business in eastern idaho
I mean he could have purchased one in dark town on the st. Louis river. No, he chose the whitest, most conservative, most religious area in the United States
Obvious safe house for him when the zombie apocalypses happens he has a nice safe recluse Portrays himself has some champion of liberalism but in reality choses crackerville, usa.

He's a TV show host. He got his start on The Man Show on Comedy Central.

"portrays himself as a champion of liberalism" lmao. God the topics on this place...

Marjorie Taylor Greene could kick Kimmel's ass
The reason why Kimmel is not funny is because he is an angry dumb liberal bigot.

jimmykimmelisaracistasshole.jpg

Just like trump, marjorie taylor greene cannot take a joke. That's what happens when you act crazy and say crazy things, people make fun of you. Get used to it.

Just like trump, marjorie taylor greene cannot take a joke. That's what happens when you act crazy and say crazy things, people make fun of you. Get used to it.
I think she understood the context and the joke.
She probably was having payback for Trump joke about Russia looking for hilary's emails.

It was funny too. :heehee:

I know it might seem to you or someone else that the life of a TV host is easy I'm sure it's anything but. Fortunately Jimmy has always loved to fish and that helps him unwind from the stress of his job. I'm surprised you didn't do this sooner.

I know it might seem to you or someone else that the life of a TV host is easy I'm sure it's anything but. Fortunately Jimmy has always loved to fish and that helps him unwind from the stress of his job. I'm surprised you didn't do this sooner.
My cousin has written fly fishing books on steal head
My bio father was in contention for Utah fly fishing hall of fame
need I say more

Forum List

Back