Kenya, Obama: More Dots To Connect?

Was that your reply to a question of whether your SAT's approached triple digits??

Certainly you noticed that the blurbs in the OP were linked and documented.

You didn't?

See....that's a direct result of the SAT thing.....

Maybe no one ever explained this to you, but using editorials and op-eds as "sources" doesn't work when those op-eds make claims that are NOT sourced.

As an example, I've seen you link to that NY Sun Op-ed that claims Odinga made a "pact" to install Sharia law in Kenya. There's no source - although they claim to have seen the document, it's not linked, and a google search just turns up hundreds of people like you re-posting the same editorial on other message boards.

Op-eds aren't "evidence" of anything other than the opinions of whoever wrote it.

"....opinions...."

1. They're kinda important....
That's why the Leftist media didn't report those in the OP.
You know....like the fake love affair they reported about McCain during the campaign...then had to retract.
Changes opinions, doesn't it.

a. “I do not believe that the solution to our problem is simply to elect the right people. The important thing is to establish a political climate of opinion which will make it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing. Unless it is politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing, the right people will not do the right thing either, or if they try, they will shortly be out of office.”
Milton Friedman

2. Bet you'd have no problem with documentation if Obama was a Republican....

...the OP led up to that, didn't it.

3. You know there's a great quote that illustrates Obama's position in the world:

Spengler's Universal Law #10:
There's a world of difference between a lunatic and a lunatic who has won the lottery.

That's pretty much my opinion.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has them, and I have no desire to see yours, nor those of the editorial board of the NY Sun.

Are you conceding that everything you've posted here has no basis in fact, but instead based on "assholes" that you find appealing?

Did the OP say he was a Muslim?

Read more carefully.

No, your OP and the ridiculous op-eds you call "sources" just imply it.

It would be a lot harder to fear-mongering about "Sharia law" if your OP had mentioned Odinga's religion.

Fear-monger?

That's one of those phrases that only applies when the truth about Leftists comes out.

So...you don't believe that Obama and Raila are cousins?

Why did PBS say he didn't deny it?

And.....his campaigning with the guy whose thesis was about making bombs.....was that because he simply found that he was simpatico with Odinga?

You're making it even worse for your guy.

Check out 6:30 for about a minute.....

You're gonna hate it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5iLVlkFePE]Barack Obama & Raila Odinga - YouTube[/ame]

I have more if you need it.....

For someone who puts as much obvious effort as you do into looking like an intellectual, you really don't have the "critical thinking" part down.

An absence of a denial is not evidence of anything.

Barack Obama has never denied being a shape-shifting space lizard. In your world, does that "confirm" that he is?

Making more foolish assumptions isn't going to help you, either. Obama is not, and has never been "my guy". Never voted for him, think he's an asshole.

Ugh...*facepalm*

People are still on this stupid paranoia? He was born in Hawaii, has an american mother (like ted cruz...) He's a natural born citizen....get over it already. Even Bill O'reilly said this stuff is pathetic.

Birther Conspiracy
Jeremiah Wright Conspiracy
Fast and Furious Conspiracy
Benghazi Conspiracy
IRS Conspiracy

MY GAWD the right sure does come off as desperate. What's next? Michelle Obama is a Nazi spy?

What are you saying? Michelle is a liar??

Michelle Admits: Barack Obama Born In Kenya ...
“When we took our trip to Africa and visited his home country of Kenya,”
Michelle Admits: Barack Obama Born In Kenya

Maybe no one ever explained this to you, but using editorials and op-eds as "sources" doesn't work when those op-eds make claims that are NOT sourced.

As an example, I've seen you link to that NY Sun Op-ed that claims Odinga made a "pact" to install Sharia law in Kenya. There's no source - although they claim to have seen the document, it's not linked, and a google search just turns up hundreds of people like you re-posting the same editorial on other message boards.

Op-eds aren't "evidence" of anything other than the opinions of whoever wrote it.

"....opinions...."

You know....like the fake love affair they reported about McCain during the campaign...then had to retract.

a. “I do not believe that the solution to our problem is simply to elect the right people. The important thing is to establish a political climate of opinion which will make it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing. Unless it is politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing, the right people will not do the right thing either, or if they try, they will shortly be out of office.”
Milton Friedman

3. You know there's a great quote that illustrates Obama's position in the world:

There's a world of difference between a lunatic and a lunatic who has won the lottery.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has them, and I have no desire to see yours, nor those of the editorial board of the NY Sun.

Are you conceding that everything you've posted here has no basis in fact, but instead based on "assholes" that you find appealing?

You'd like to reduce and marginalize (some) opinions.

But..."Public opinion wins wars."
Dwight Eisenhower.

This is not about opinions.

Your response is simply about opinions that don't run the same way as yours.

Typical of Liberals.

No, your OP and the ridiculous op-eds you call "sources" just imply it.

It would be a lot harder to fear-mongering about "Sharia law" if your OP had mentioned Odinga's religion.

Fear-monger?

That's one of those phrases that only applies when the truth about Leftists comes out.

And.....his campaigning with the guy whose thesis was about making bombs.....was that because he simply found that he was simpatico with Odinga?

You're gonna hate it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5iLVlkFePE]Barack Obama & Raila Odinga - YouTube[/ame]

For someone who puts as much obvious effort as you do into looking like an intellectual, you really don't have the "critical thinking" part down.

Barack Obama has never denied being a shape-shifting space lizard. In your world, does that "confirm" that he is?

Making more foolish assumptions isn't going to help you, either. Obama is not, and has never been "my guy". Never voted for him, think he's an asshole.

Sure is simple to get under the skin of you Liberals....

...just post truth.

"....opinions...."

Milton Friedman

You'd like to reduce and marginalize (some) opinions.

But..."Public opinion wins wars."
Dwight Eisenhower.

This is not about opinions.

Your response is simply about opinions that don't run the same way as yours.

Typical of Liberals.

Actually, this is about you accepting "opinions" that make you feel good as God's Honest Truth. It's about a lack of critical thinking and analysis.

You believe that Raila Odinga's is Obama's cousin because you really, really want to - and even though you've spent the whole thread demonizing Odinga, you've chosen to accept his word as gospel, because it feels right.

You can use as many logical fallacies as you like, it's not going to change that.

Fear-monger?

You're gonna hate it.

Barack Obama & Raila Odinga - YouTube

...just post truth.

In other words, you've got nothing.

...just post truth.

In other words, you've got nothing.

She never does.

On a scale of one to Willie Nelson, how high do you generally need to get to actually start believing this crap?

Forum List

Back