Kenya has lost one of the best cyclists to ever fly the Kenyan flag for cycling... Kenyan gravel star Suleiman Kangangi dies at Vermont race

You beat me by two hours.

Holy crap, you people. It's right there, in the freakin' story.

Incredible.

The Kenyan, considered as one of his country's greatest talents, was competing in the Vermont Overland race, where he reportedly suffered a fatal crash. Kangangi’s team, Team Amani, wrote in a statement: “Sule Kangangi tragically lost his life yesterday after crashing at high speed during a race in Vermont.

Holy crap, you people. It's right there, in the freakin' story.

Incredible.

The Kenyan, considered as one of his country's greatest talents, was competing in the Vermont Overland race, where he reportedly suffered a fatal crash. Kangangi’s team, Team Amani, wrote in a statement: “Sule Kangangi tragically lost his life yesterday after crashing at high speed during a race in Vermont.

Trumpists are some sick fucks.

That's terrible he died as a result of a crash, there are few people of his color in bike racing, and his presence will be missed by the sport. R.I.P.

The jab is like Russian Roulette. By prog standards it is Covid. Not the crash.

The liberal, progressives, and leftists swear by the injected elixer that the Great God-King Donald Trump bestowed upon them. It is "safe and effective", and without the benevolence of Trump, they would have all perished by way of a horrible death from the Shanghai Shivers.

In fact, I heard that in every Democrat's closet, there's a little shrine where they make sacrifices of burned rice every night, in the honor of the one who bequeathed his life-saving vaccine.

All Hail the Great and Powerful Trump!

Forum List

Back