Ken Cuccinelli Says Black Lives Matter Insults White People

He hadn't given her the ticket before he asked her to put out the cigarette

Actually, he had.
Did you watch the video or is this another "It's true because I say so " moment

FYI he still had the clipboard with the ticket on it in his hands and looked to be writing on it when he asked her to put out the cigarette

I saw that she had signed it and handed it back to him.

Again, one more time- if everything he did was "by the book", then WHY DID HE LIE ON HIS AFTER-ACTION REPORT?

Again, he claimed he tried to deescalate the situation. He claimed he hit her. Neither of those things are on the tape.

What we see is him escalating the situation, and then roughly handling her while she complains about him twisting her arm.

This was a cop who abused his authority, lied about it and hoped he wouldn't be caught because it was just a traffic stop.

Then the girl killed herself, and people looked at what he did. Too bad for his career, I guess.

Hey Ass wipe I never said he didn't overreact

Up until he went off the wall he did nothing wrong and he never handed her the clipboard

And it's not his fault she committed suicide

Up until he went off the wall he did nothing wrong and he never handed her the clipboard

Well, yeah, it kind of is. He's the one who put her in a situation where she was stressed out.

But I am glad you are finally admitting that this cop was in the wrong. It only took, what, six pages?

Well, yeah, it kind of is. He's the one who put her in a situation where she was stressed out.

But I am glad you are finally admitting that this cop was in the wrong. It only took, what, six pages?

I said the cop overreacted from day one.

But I also say that the woman contributed to the situation by being a asshole

Here's the thing

A cop can ask you to put out a cigarette and we all know why even though you won't admit it

A cop can ask you to get out of your car at any time during a traffic stop and by law in most states you have to comply

She refused not one but 2 lawful orders from a cop

So let's cut the shit about this woman having absolutely no fault in this

Here's the thing

A cop can ask you to put out a cigarette and we all know why even though you won't admit it

A cop can ask you to get out of your car at any time during a traffic stop and by law in most states you have to comply

Actually, he had no business asking her to do either.

this is America, and she had every right to be an asshole.

Contempt of Cop is not a crime. Sorry.

Blacks have no right to claim that their lives matter

Don't they realize they are an afterthought in our society

Here's the thing

Actually, he had no business asking her to do either.

this is America, and she had every right to be an asshole.

Contempt of Cop is not a crime. Sorry.

Refusing a lawful order is.

Look it up

You want to play the obstinate fool here but anyone with any sense can see why he asked her to put out the cigarette and it is accepted as legal in most states that a cop can ask yo to exit your vehicle and any lawyer out there will tell you that you should comply

Look it up

You want to play the obstinate fool here but anyone with any sense can see why he asked her to put out the cigarette and it is accepted as legal in most states that a cop can ask yo to exit your vehicle and any lawyer out there will tell you that you should comply

When officer douchbag is in a prison lunch line, wondering which one of the brothers is going to shank him, you can always tell him that was a valid order.

Look it up

When officer douchbag is in a prison lunch line, wondering which one of the brothers is going to shank him, you can always tell him that was a valid order.

He won't get arrested for asking her to put out the butt or to get out of the car as those are both perfectly legal

He will have to answer for completely losing his cool

Like I said I agree he overreacted but nothing he did before that was violating her rights in any way.

Based on fbi data,,,Blacks murder twice as many whites yearly. So to say that only blacks matter while using it in a races way as it is = insulting.

If they gave a damn about black lives then they'd focus on black on black murder.

He won't get arrested for asking her to put out the butt or to get out of the car as those are both perfectly legal

Like I said I agree he overreacted but nothing he did before that was violating her rights in any way.

What's going to get him in trouble is that he filed a false report and lied about her striking him.

But, yeah, actually, he fucked up when he tried to extend the stop.

What's going to get him in trouble is that he filed a false report and lied about her striking him.

But, yeah, actually, he fucked up when he tried to extend the stop.

He did not extend the fucking stop

He never gave her the ticket therefore the stop was still in progress when she refused 2 lawful orders

He did not extend the fucking stop

He never gave her the ticket therefore the stop was still in progress when she refused 2 lawful orders

Except "I'm going to light you up" isn't a lawful order. It's actually bullying a civilian.

Silly Darkie. Rights are for White People.

Once again that was AFTER she refused his lawful orders

That was when he lost it

Up until that moment he had done absolutely nothing wrong

Once again that was AFTER she refused his lawful orders

That was when he lost it

Up until that moment he had done absolutely nothing wrong

Yeah, you go with that when they are paying a multi-million dollar settlement to the Bland family.

Then you tell me exactly what he did wrong before he lost his cool.

He did nothing wrong until AFTER he asked her to get out of the car and she refused

Based on fbi data,,,Blacks murder twice as many whites yearly. So to say that only blacks matter while using it in a races way as it is = insulting.

If they gave a damn about black lives then they'd focus on black on black murder.
The slaughter continues in Chicago and Baltimore, and the PC Police show zero interest.

This is the phoniest outrage I've ever seen.

The slaughter continues in Chicago and Baltimore, and the PC Police show zero interest.

This is the phoniest outrage I've ever seen.

The only time you care about crime in big cities is when you are trying to deflect from the police abusing their authorities.

I've got a great solution for ending the slaughter in Chicago and Baltimore-

Make private gun ownership illegal.

Forum List

Back