Kavanaugh set to take polygraph test directed by dem supporter

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
No really....

witches chair.png

The entire charade imploded upon them...and they're still too stupid to realize it did

• Banned
The entire charade imploded upon them...and they're still too stupid to realize it did
I don't think so. I think what they are doing is to keep on pushing the lies until Kav quits, or something else happens.

I don't think so. I think what they are doing is to keep on pushing the lies until Kav quits, or something else happens.

Not much more they can pile on, although I did see where they claim he attended some gathering and a prostitute was there....lol I laughed

• Banned

Not much more they can pile on, although I did see where they claim he attended some gathering and a prostitute was there....lol I laughed
Stormy?

LOL IDK I didn't even read the article, just laughed rolled my eyes and thought just confirm and move on,

Forum List

Back