Kari Lake election challenge "fizzles" at second day of trial

Your reference is a blog....and it's horseshit.
She presented plenty of new evidence.
She showed that as many as 300,000 mail-in ballots weren't properly verified for signatures.
None of them were rejected even when thousands of signatures didn't match.

No she didn't.

I've watch both days of trial so far and the plaintiff presented NO examples of signatures not matching.

Even their signature expert yesterday (Erich Speckin) admitted on cross examination that he didn't compare or perform signature matching on a single ballot from 2022.

The bulk of his testimony centered on time interval between clicks, not signature analysis of actual postal and early voting envelopes.

WW

Last edited:
Correct it showed that 10 -12 ballots were being verified per second, that isn't possible

I watched the trial yesterday, there were no claims that a level 1 verifier verified 10-12 signatures per second.

There was a claim that 70,000 verifications occurred in 2 seconds or less. But no claims that verifications occurred in 0.1 seconds each which would be 10 signatures per second.

WW

No she didn't.

I've watch both days of trial so far and the plaintiff presented NO examples of signatures not matching.

Even their signature expert yesterday (Erich Speckin) admitted on cross examination that he didn't compare or perform signature matching on a single ballot from 2022.

His testimony centered on time interval between click, not signature analysis.

WW
That's not what I've heard.
They said the time interval didn't allow them to properly check signatures.
They also had examples of improper signatures entered into the record.

No she didn't.

His testimony centered on time interval between click, not signature analysis.

WW

In the immortal words of she who shall not be named....

LAIR!

ALL government types are leftist. ALL of them. No government is rightwing.

The only question is how far along the dictatorship track your particular government type is.
So Clarence Thomas is a leftist?
1684505881642.gif

I watched the trial yesterday, there were no claims that a level 1 verifier verified 10-12 signatures per second.

There was a claim that 70,000 verifications occurred in 2 seconds or less. But no claims that verifications occurred in 0.1 seconds each which would be 10 signatures per second.

WW
Frankenstein has a vivid imagination. Just like his namesake mad scientist.

C'mon Bodie, how does individualism manifest? You can do it!

Note I gave you an easy test to prove that and you couldn't.

Name a plank of the Communist Manifesto Democrats oppose, you can't do it, there's a reason for that ...

kaz: Name a plank of the Communist Manifesto Democrats oppose

bodecea : Crickets

kaz: Name a plank of the Communist Manifesto Democrats oppose

bodecea : Crickets

That's not what I've heard.

Respectfully - I'm sorry, I don't really worry about "what you heard".

I watched it via livestream. If you want the link for today let me know.

They said the time interval didn't allow them to properly check signatures.

That is true. That was their claim.

A claim that was counted by Ray Venezuala in his testimony.

See there are four different types of level 1 verification, which you would know if you had watched the court proceedings.

#1 Initial verification - what most people think of when they thing about the verification.

#2 After a batch of 250 is processed the level 1 verifiers are trained to to click the entire batch again to check status. During this click through they ARE NOT looking at signatures but for the presence or absence of a record status. These reviews can be very high speed because you are looking at the status of one field.

#3 Early In-Person Voting. This was described on day 1 during testimony. In such cases the voter checks in at a polling with their Voter ID. They are issued a ballot which they complete then insert it in a "counting envelope" [different than a postal envelope] and they sign that envelope. These envelopes are also scanned and passed through level 1 verification. But the verifier isn't doing signature matching on these envelopes, they are simply checking for the presence or absence of a signature. The Voter was already ID'd at check-in so this is just a quick process check.

#4 Finally there are ballots initially "excepted" by level 1 that went to level 2 and or "curing". Once the ballot is curred and the sticker placed on the ballot, it is rescanned and processed by level 1. There they are not looking for signatures because that was already done by level 2 and curing. Just that that an approved sticker is in place, then click through.

They also had examples of improper signatures entered into the record.

No they didn't. There have been absolutely not examples of invalid signatures presented in the last 2 days at trial. With the plaintiff having rested their case yesterday.

I don't expect to see this today, but you never know.

WW

Forum List

Back