Kamala Harris The Next President?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Even though we're all pretty much expecting it at this point since old Joe isn't going to hold out much longer, how the heck is she going to be able to manage to do the job when she doesn't do anything for our country anyways? This guy's out of his mind. :rolleyes:

How long until she’s impeached for total incompetence?

I say the Dims are in a tough position. Regardless of the precise timeline, the House will be under Republican control, with a Republican Speaker, if you get my drift.

It will be left to the Senate Democrats to decide if they value party over country to such an extent that they will refuse to acquit the most idiotic excuse for a president (Harris by then), and realize they may lose moderate voters who are sickened by a Harris spectacle.

Both are told what to say by their handlers. One is toast mentally and it's elder abuse to allow it to continue. The other is an idiot who in the primaries got about 3 % of the votes before being a tossed salad.

These are the best the left can find then it explains why about 70 % of the country is ready to tar and feather them.

Even though we're all pretty much expecting it at this point since old Joe isn't going to hold out much longer, how the heck is she going to be able to manage to do the job when she doesn't do anything for our country anyways? This guy's out of his mind. :rolleyes:

She'd make the perfect figure head for the DC gang! A good teleprompter & pre-programmed questions & answers could make Kamala look like a genius!!!

How long until she’s impeached for total incompetence?

I say the Dims are in a tough position. Regardless of the precise timeline, the House will be under Republican control, with a Republican Speaker, if you get my drift.

It will be left to the Senate Democrats to decide if they value party over country to such an extent that they will refuse to acquit the most idiotic excuse for a president (Harris by then), and realize they may lose moderate voters who are sickened by a Harris spectacle.

She'd make the perfect figure head for the DC gang! A good teleprompter & pre-programmed questions & answers could make Kamala look like a genius!!!

Why, that doesn't work for Biden.

Harris can’t handle the accountability and criticism that comes with being President. She has never been put to the test and always been able to use gender and/or multiple racial preferences as protection.

You almost gotta admire them. It's the biggest dirty trick in political history. A living relic as president with a thoroughly incompetent V.P. and the next in line in Congress even worse. What can we do but hope the president stays alive and the Country survives until next election day.

Newsome is an absolute nutcase. The woman is not intelligent to be president, just like Biden. Moreover, she's not even a natural born Citizen. Both of her parents weren't citizens at the time of her birth. The only only time a citizen could become president was at the adoption of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution until a natural born Citizen became eligible at age 35.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) said Thursday that he is “hopeful” Vice President Kamala Harris will be “the next resident of the United States.”

Newsom’s comments came during an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle editorial board. The board asked Newsom, who is running for a second term this mid-term election cycle, “if he would promise to voters that he wouldn’t run for president before the end of that term,” which would expire in 2027.

End of World

Newsome is an absolute nutcase. The woman is not intelligent to be president, just like Biden. Moreover, she's not even a natural born Citizen. Both of her parents weren't citizens at the time of her birth. The only only time a citizen could become president was at the adoption of Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution until a natural born Citizen became eligible at age 35.

The woman is not intelligent to be president, just like Biden.

I agree

Moreover, she's not even a natural born Citizen. Both of her parents weren't citizens at the time of her birth.

Parentage has nothing to do with it.

She was born here, so she's a 'naturally' born citizen.

If she wasn't, she couldn't be VP.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) said Thursday that he is “hopeful” Vice President Kamala Harris will be “the next resident of the United States.”

Newsom’s comments came during an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle editorial board. The board asked Newsom, who is running for a second term this mid-term election cycle, “if he would promise to voters that he wouldn’t run for president before the end of that term,” which would expire in 2027.

End of World
I wouldn't want Harris or Newsom for President. If it came down to one of them or Trump, I'd have to go 3rd party for the 2nd time in my life, knowing whoever that candidate turn out to be, won't stand a chance and couldn't govern the two parties if he did.
Oh and Newsom probably would end the world, though might the US as we know it, unless you already live some place as screwed a California. Harris is terminally stupid. She probably could screw up bad enough to end the world.

Shes not even capable of doing Jen Psaki's job, let alone VP... or President. How could Newsome have such a death wish for his country?

Forum List

Back