Kamala Harris is the spawn of slave traders, she needs to surrender all her belongings to BLM now

Status
Not open for further replies.

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Will BLM protest her speeches? Because the thought of a democrat voting for Biden who attends KKK funerals and Harris a slave trading family member must be like eating shit

Will BLM protest her speeches? Because the thought of a democrat voting for Biden who attends KKK funerals and Harris a slave trading family member must be like eating shit

Her great grandmother was raped by her white slave owner, and became pregnant.

• Banned

Her grandmother was raped by her white slave owner, and became pregnant.
Kamala Harris family OWNED SLAVES.

Seriously dippy would you accept Trumps family owning slaves?

Fart on this election is over, Alveda King and Kanye are Trumping

Enjoy your bowl of shit from Bidens diaper

Idiot!!! Her grt grt grandmother was raped by the slave owner, who owned her....

So sure, that white slave owner, who raped her great x2 grandmother, was her great x 2 grandfather....by blood.

You are still an idiot.

• Banned

Idiot!!! Her grt grt grandmother was raped by the slave owner, who owned her....

So sure, that white slave owner, who raped her great x2 grandmother, was her great x 2 grandfather....by blood.

You are still an idiot.
Kamala Harris family owned slaves, my family never owned a slave so why should I pay reparations to Harris family that did own slaves.

Wake up kid there is no excuse for ignorance.

Unless you are a demokrap eating shit

That sounds pretty fair to me. Good point, esalla.

You are still an idiot.

I think that you may not understand the story.

You are still an idiot.
I don't know where you're getting that crap from, but I'm pretty sure it's some leftist BS because it's WRONG. She isn't a descendent of any slave that was owned, it was HER FAMILY that OWNED THE FUCKING SLAVES. Get that through your THICK fucking SKULL, for Christ sake... don't be such a frickin' BRAIN WASHED HACK...

----------------------------

Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris is descended from Irish slave owner Hamilton Brown, the namesake of Brown’s Town in Jamaica, who recruited massive numbers of Irish migrants to Jamaica to work on his sugar plantations after the British empire abolished slavery.

Kamala Harris’ father Donald Harris wrote an essay entitled “Reflections of a Jamaican Father” for Jamaica Global Online, in which he made a startling admission (emphasis added):

“My roots go back, within my lifetime, to my paternal grandmother Miss Chrishy (née Christiana Brown, descendant of Hamilton Brown who is on record as plantation and slave owner and founder of Brown’s Town) and to my maternal grandmother Miss Iris (née Iris Finegan, farmer and educator, from Aenon Town and Inverness, ancestry unknown to me). The Harris name comes from my paternal grandfather Joseph Alexander Harris, land-owner and agricultural ‘produce’ exporter (mostly pimento or all-spice), who died in 1939 one year after I was born and is buried in the church yard of the magnificent Anglican Church which Hamilton Brown built in Brown’s Town (and where, as a child, I learned the catechism, was baptized and confirmed, and served as an acolyte).”

Kamala Harris is a descendant of a notorious slave owner and founder of Browns town... a town literally built on slavery. Her families historic wealth is built entirely on slavery.

So... leftist think all of us, simply because we are white. no matter whether there is any slavery in our history or not (none in mine like he vast majority of whites) should pay reparations to all black people for our dirty past...even though we don't have any... but they will be perfectly OK with a person who has enjoyed the fruits of slavery personally being a plausible President of their country??
Yep - that is how leftism and liberalism works!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back