Just wondering. Just what are they claiming the death rate is from the China flu?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Just wondering about it. What are they claiming? Oh wait....

Let me clarify. Since they don't have any ability WHATSOEVER to break away from what they are told to believe and yell about from the globalist media, does anyone know what they are saying the death rate is?

Just wondering about it. What are they claiming? Oh wait....Let me clarify. Since they don't have any ability WHATSOEVER to break away from what they are told to believe and yell about from the globalist media, does anyone know what they are saying the death rate is?
You don't have to go with the media, when there's actual medical info available. In the early days the death rate was 5-6%, but now it's under 3%. Given better treatments, even elderly, obese patients like Trump are surviving.

Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

You will get a lot of wild information from most sources because they are left influenced and want the nation frightened.
Honesty and transparency do not define the left. Biden - :"voters don't need to know".....Pelosi - "You'll find out what's in it AFTER we sign it into law"

NEVER believe the Left.

Trump didn't die and that was a slap in the face of the hysterical left because they just KNEW it was fatal.

I have first hand information that hospitals never faced a crisis and that there was a tremendous show put on
For the agenda of creating chaos and stifling business by the Left.

We are in an era when forces wishing to destroy America are finding bizarre and devious means to do so.
There is noting they will not do to seize absolute power and control and walk over the Constitution.
This will not be the last crisis brought about by nefarious players.

masks.jpg

Let me clarify. Since they don't have any ability WHATSOEVER to break away from what they are told to believe and yell about from the globalist media, does anyone know what they are saying the death rate is?

Your OP is good timing for me. My cousins came over for a visit today. Their father died last month from colon cancer at the age of 94.

When things looked for the worst, they called the family over to say their likely last goodbyes since hospitals no longer allow visitors. There were 11 people there. When my Uncle got to the hospital, he tested positive for Covid, so everybody in contact with him were tested or in quarantine, one of them being my 89 year old father.

He passed away a few weeks later, and I called my cousin to express my condolences. He was upset that the VA said he had Covid. He wanted an explanation how a man who couldn't walk, never went anywhere, stayed in the house caught this virus? Furthermore, why didn't any of the 11 people in the room catch this highly contagious virus either?

When he came over today, he handed me his cell phone. It was a picture of his Dad's death certificate. It didn't list his age, the cancer, it said he died from Covid 19. A doctor for the VA contacted him to ask what he thought about the services provided to his father while he was there. My cousin said everything was fine, but.............

The Doctor told him a lot of families are just like him. They want an explanation as well for their loved ones.

The saddest part of the story I didn't even know about until today. As his father lied waiting to die, he was in contact with his son. He was not worried about dying, he told his son to please tell everybody how sorry he was for what he did to them, and he begged their forgiveness.

Such a shame. This WWII combat vet died with heartbreaking guilt all because of American politics.

Just wondering about it. What are they claiming? Oh wait....Let me clarify. Since they don't have any ability WHATSOEVER to break away from what they are told to believe and yell about from the globalist media, does anyone know what they are saying the death rate is?
You don't have to go with the media, when there's actual medical info available. In the early days the death rate was 5-6%, but now it's under 3%. Given better treatments, even elderly, obese patients like Trump are surviving.

About 3 percent? Meaning from the KNOWN positives, around 3 percent fatality?

So, when many of us claim that there is probably double the amount of positives since so many are A symptomatic or never got tested etc etc that the 3 percent number is more than likely significantly lower.

What do you think?

About 3 percent? Meaning from the KNOWN positives, around 3 percent fatality? So, when many of us claim that there is probably double the amount of positives since so many are A symptomatic or never got tested etc etc that the 3 percent number is more than likely significantly lower. What do you think?
So many of who claim?!?! Why should I give any credence to uncited sources over Johns Hopkins?

You might find the answer you desire here... COVID-19 Death Data and Resources - National Vital Statistics System
There is an extensive amount of information.
There is no real way to know and it is rather obvious the disease has been politicized. From the numbers, to who is to blame, who took it lightly and on and on and on.

That compilation for instance. The death rate is remarkably low and that is a fact.

Forum List

Back