Just Joined

Status
Not open for further replies.
What buzz? What would happen? Cyber sex with an avatar? If that's what you want, there are PLENTY of sites on the internet for that.
Hey, she's got a hot avatar!

Might not even be a she for all you know! I always wondered why a person would use an avatar of another person and try to pass themselves off as that person? That's messed up to me.

Might not even be a she for all you know! I always wondered why a person would use an avatar of another person and try to pass themselves off as that person? That's messed up to me.
Actually, I'm in a new relationship now.

Here's my new hottie, ZZ Ward.

You wish! Lol!

Billo_Really is dreaming. This is his new hottie. Really.

upload_2017-2-16_0-29-23.png

On another forum I was on (which I was banned from - go figure :rolleyes-41: A good girl like me!) where a guy stole a bunch of pictures of a girl (a whole collection) and said he was her, but he got busted by someone too. I never bought it for a minute anyways. It was way too obvious. He was like 'who would like to cuddle with me' and stupid shit like that. Lol.

Actually, I'm in a new relationship now.

Here's my new hottie, ZZ Ward.

You wish! Lol!

Billo_Really is dreaming. This is his new hottie. Really.

View attachment 112648

That is so messed up.

On another forum I was on (which I was banned from - go figure :rolleyes-41: A good girl like me!) where a guy stole a bunch of pictures of a girl (a whole collection) and said he was her, but he got busted by someone too. I never bought it for a minute anyways. It was way too obvious. He was like 'who would like to cuddle with me' and stupid shit like that. Lol.
A dude wanting to be a girl?

I got banned from Bill O' Reilly's forum because they said my user name was disrespectful to Billy Boy.

A dude wanting to be a girl?

I got banned from Bill O' Reilly's forum because they said my user name was disrespectful to Billy Boy.

I don't know what his malfunction was. A weirdo, that's for sure.

Wow, lot of conversation here..

My dad retired from the Navy as a Captain, he and my Mom met in High School in Mankato Minnesota. Both my Parents are white. I was born at Yokosuka Naval Hospital, my two brothers, both older than me, were born in San Diego. I am female, I am a Lieutenant in the Navy, my brother Tom is a Navy Seal, my brother Jeff is a Marine. I kid him all the time about being a Marine. I tell him Marine stands for: Marines Are Real Important Navy Equipment! :) I work in Research and Development, specifically Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense. My Avatar pic is not me. I hope this clears a few things up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back