Just In Time For Nov Elections, New COVID Variant Fear Mongering

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Let the mask mandates, lockdowns, and left's call for voter drop boxes on every street corner begin...

We have 19 cases of COVID here in the past week. It's pretty scary. Everyone is being very careful.

550,000 died of COVID when Trump was president. What are you talking about?
download.jpeg-2.jpg

'B...b...b...but Truuuuuuuuump!'

We were discussing your fear of the COVID situation in your area when your TDS kicked in and you suddenly had to try to hijack the thread / distract from the topic of discussion....

Let the mask mandates, lockdowns, and left's call for voter drop boxes on every street corner begin...

Fuck CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, CDC, WHO and the rest of the alphabet soup crowd. I didn't fall for it the first time and I'm not going to start now. Review what happened in this same period of time two years ago and that will tell you something. Midterms are coming up and the democrats didn't hire a new choreographer. They need to get a new dance partner.

550,000 died of COVID when Trump was president. What are you talking about?
You are playing fast and loose with the truth again. If we are to believe the CDC's embellished numbers, covid fatalities up to Jan 21, 2021 were 400,715. They previously stated that the actual numbers of "covid only" fatalities were only 6% of that total (24,420). To date, There have been around 89M cases of "presumptive" covid infection with 1,018,035 fatalities (still only about 60K by covid only). That suggests that by your assertion, Biden is responsible for about 600K fatalities--which in his year and a half works out to exactly the same as Trumps experience. What's changed after two vaxxes and two boosters. I'll tell you nothing, zip, nada, zero. The whole thing is one big democrat political hoax and they should all be tried and executed for it.

Forum List

Back