Just doing my part to fight the insanity.

From now on, I am going to seek out every gender neutral toilet. When I go in there I'm going to piss all over the seat, floor, everywhere.

This nonsense has to stop.
This is typical of most on the reprehensible right – the ignorance, hate, stupidity, and bigotry common to most conservatives.

The only insanity is the unwarranted hatred conservatives have for transgender Americans, and this moronic, childish, idiotic thread premise.

It’s the nonsense of rightwing bigotry that must stop.

From now on, I am going to seek out every gender neutral toilet. When I go in there I'm going to piss all over the seat, floor, everywhere.

Wow, that's just distasteful, surely there's a better way to show your disagreement?

Wow, that's just distasteful, surely there's a better way to show your disagreement?
it’s also moronic and pointless – it will no more ‘compel’ transgender Americans to ‘stop being’ transgender than the idiotic laws enacted by conservatives seeking to discriminate against those transgender.

This is typical of most on the reprehensible right – the ignorance, hate, stupidity, and bigotry common to most conservatives.

The only insanity is the unwarranted hatred conservatives have for transgender Americans, and this moronic, childish, idiotic thread premise.

It’s the nonsense of rightwing bigotry that must stop.

I pleases me greatly that it greatly displeases you.

Oh - this is only the BEGINNING of the nonsense.

Hmmm....got any ideas?

Not at this present second no. However, think of the other people who might need to use those bathrooms, imagine walking into one and being confronted with that sort of mess, it's not a good situation, they'll either have to clean it up or walk around trying to find another bathroom.

it’s also moronic and pointless – it will no more ‘compel’ transgender Americans to ‘stop being’ transgender than the idiotic laws enacted by conservatives seeking to discriminate against those transgender.

No, moronic and pointless is denying the need for separate bathrooms and ignoring that transgendered people need mental help.

It isn't pointless at all in that it directly targets the offending people. Likely, a normal sane person won't be using the Gender Neutral toilets. That IS the point.

Say, you should get together with pinwheel-boi. Team up.

I supposed that's a joke, but I don't know anything about it. I must tell you that I have no patience for people who spell boy with an "I".

Well I get that. It's like me being forced to read a poster that goes, "mm-kay".

Somebody -- I think it was Chief Pollock -- recently threw up a thread about how he took his dog out for a walk and a shit (didn't say which one was doing the latter), found somebody's political signs decorated with pinwheels, and pissed on 'em.

The lives some people don't have...

No, moronic and pointless is denying the need for separate bathrooms and ignoring that transgendered people need mental help.

It isn't pointless at all in that it directly targets the offending people. Likely, a normal sane person won't be using the Gender Neutral toilets. That IS the point.

I'm in complete agreement with you regarding the Transgender thing, I just don't think urinating all over the place is a good way to show your disagreement with this crazy law on the bathrooms.

You should see what he does in his trailer. Leaves loaded guns all over the place and then comes here to wank over them.

Hmmm....got any ideas?

Not at this present second no. However, think of the other people who might need to use those bathrooms, imagine walking into one and being confronted with that sort of mess, it's not a good situation, they'll either have to clean it up or walk around trying to find another bathroom.

If you had the choice of Male Female or Gender Neutral, which are you going to choose? And if ONLY gender neutral is offered, then wait until you get home. I'm sorry if you follow me in there because you don't have a choice, but something has to be done. Until you find another way, I'll be doing that.

You should see what he does in his trailer. Leaves loaded guns all over the place and then comes here to wank over them.

I have a loaded gun on every level of my home. The basement, the 1st floor and the second floor. Your point? Whats a matter little fella? Afraid of a loaded gun? Pussy. I bet you are a "Grey's anatomy" fan, aren't you?

Say, you should get together with pinwheel-boi. Team up.

I supposed that's a joke, but I don't know anything about it. I must tell you that I have no patience for people who spell boy with an "I".

Well I get that. It's like me being forced to read a poster that goes, "mm-kay".

Somebody -- I think it was Chief Pollock -- recently threw up a thread about how he took his dog out for a walk and a shit (didn't say which one was doing the latter), found somebody's political signs decorated with pinwheels, and pissed on 'em.

The lives some people don't have...

The guy hates pinwheels?

Ugh, that kind of BS is going to put cameras in public bathrooms - I'm sooo happy I am almost never forced to use them.

Forum List

Back