Just as a reminder of how shitty our healthcare system is

No, they banned carrying guns in town. They did not ban gun ownership.

And when did Wyatt Earp lynch anyone? I know there are accounts of him stopping at least one lynching, and he moved Curly Bill Brocious out of Tombstone to prevent him being lynched.
Word games so your saying that’s constitutional? lol

he was the law man and ordered some lynching

No, it is not word games. Owning guns is not the same as carrying guns.

And what lynching did Wyatt Earp order? Like I said, he stopped some and avoided at least one by moving the prisoner. You claim he either lynched someone or ordered a lynching. Link?
Lol umm if I have a gun I own the mother fucka.. and read the book

So....did you find a lynching that Wyatt Earp did or ordered?
Yes for me to know and you to find out

LMAO!! What are you, 12?

Republicans like to pretend our healthcare system is the best in the world, but obviously it isn’t if the poor can’t afford it.

Here’s a video of Brits reacting to our healthcare costs.

Britain isn’t any better is it? What good is the Brits healthcare if you can’t use it?
Britain's Version Of 'Medicare For All' Is Struggling With Long Waits For Care

U.K. Hospitals Are Overburdened, But The British Love Their Universal Health Care

Forbes... You mean where they have nightmares every night of Bernie Sanders shipping them to the Gulag?

Word games so your saying that’s constitutional? lol

he was the law man and ordered some lynching

And what lynching did Wyatt Earp order? Like I said, he stopped some and avoided at least one by moving the prisoner. You claim he either lynched someone or ordered a lynching. Link?

Yes, but just because you own a gun doesn't mean you carry it in town.
Are you arguing your self?

Not at all. Just explaining how the Earps did not ban guns, as you claimed they did.
Yes they did

If your American you would want to save Boston

Typical. I didn't say I didn't want to save Boston. You said "All of America will be in Boston". I accused you of exaggerating.
Lol you don’t say

Actually, I did say.

So far I have seen no sign of you doing anything where Boston is concerned. So you saying all of America will be there is a bit ridiculous.
Well have you donated patriot dollars yet?

Donate money to you? LMAO! You must be high.
It’s to we the people to return Boston back to its people

If your American you would want to save Boston

BTW, it would be "you're", as in "you are".
Ok and

And, while I am educating you on how our country works, I thought I would throw in an English lesson, free of charge. Lord know you need it.
My key board is 2 inches long, grammar police is l lost the debate police

I get that you use a small keyboard. The rest of that sentence makes no sense.
I know lol

My standard and the founders standard of regulated militia is different then yours lol you would hate it lol

The founders wanted Adam Lanza to have a machine gun and mow down preschoolers? Really?
No they wanted the good guy to have free speech that would have disarmed him years ago, they wanted a good him guy to take out the bad like like we always did.. move out if you don’t like our laws

I’m glad you admit is was a person that killed not a gun

Not at all. Just explaining how the Earps did not ban guns, as you claimed they did.
Yes they did

No they didn't. They banned carrying them in town. There is a difference between owning guns and being able to carry guns in town.

Typical. I didn't say I didn't want to save Boston. You said "All of America will be in Boston". I accused you of exaggerating.
Lol you don’t say

Actually, I did say.

So far I have seen no sign of you doing anything where Boston is concerned. So you saying all of America will be there is a bit ridiculous.

But you have access to it. I remember early on in your thread about the coup you said "I am going to be raising a lot of money I wonder what I should do with it".

Trust you with donated funds? I don't think so.

Yes they did

No they didn't. They banned carrying them in town. There is a difference between owning guns and being able to carry guns in town.
47E5ED61-40BF-4479-B135-6CBC0F42A0A7.jpeg

Yes they did

View attachment 301281
Tyrone Klaus ?

Lol you don’t say

Actually, I did say.

But you have access to it. I remember early on in your thread about the coup you said "I am going to be raising a lot of money I wonder what I should do with it".

Satire

Actually, I did say.

Satire

Stupidity.

Satire

Stupidity.
We are going to purches political bill boards in Boston .. change the vote, protest democrats

Satire

Stupidity.
We are going to purches political bill boards in Boston .. change the vote, protest democrats

So you say. I got emails from a Nigerian who said he had millions of dollars he would give me too.

Do you actually think someone would donate money to an anonymous guy who has lied more times than I can count, threatened me, and has changed his story over and over? Really?

No, there is no way I would do that. Get yourself connected to a reputable group and maybe I would donate to them. But send money to you? LMAO!! You must be high to think I would even consider it.

Satire

Stupidity.

So you say. I got emails from a Nigerian who said he had millions of dollars he would give me too.

Do you actually think someone would donate money to an anonymous guy who has lied more times than I can count, threatened me, and has changed his story over and over? Really?

No, there is no way I would do that. Get yourself connected to a reputable group and maybe I would donate to them. But send money to you? LMAO!! You must be high to think I would even consider it.
You will

the private insurance industry is pure freedom

some people will inevitably fall through the cracks

The most sovereign thing we have is our own soul...We are in control of that and the federal government hasn’t figured out how to nationalize it. The second most important sovereign thing we have is our own health. That has been been to a degree nationalized by Obamacare.

HELLLLOOOOO I TOLD WHAT IM DOING IN BOSTON

when I’m done every democrat will step down

I have seen no sign that you are doing anything except talking shit and telling lies.

No one will step down. Why would they? They were elected by the people. Which, according to you even over rides the US Constitution.
Yes and when the people revolt and protest .. they will resign

Will they? Protests happen all the time. No one resigns.
All of America will be in Boston protesting democrats! This America’s oldest city and America needs to come together restore liberty and the constitution here.

Remember alter or abolish that’s what we can do

All of America? That might be a bit of an overstatement, wouldn't you say?

Oh, and Boston is not the oldest city.
Managua is

Satire

Stupidity.

You will

I will? LMAO!! Oh junior, you have no idea how stupid that sounds.

No they wanted the good guy to have free speech that would have disarmed him years ago, they wanted a good him guy to take out the bad like like we always did.. move out if you don’t like our laws

I’m glad you admit is was a person that killed not a gun

Uh, guy, the thing is _ ADAM LANZA NEVER SHOULD HAVE HAD ACCESS TO A GUN.

And, no, other people having guns isn't a solution. The bad guy always beats the good guy in a gunfight because he's willing to kill going in.

Forum List

Back