Judge finds Texas abortion rules unconstitutional

The majority of abortions are blacks and hispanics, open more clinics

Sorry goyim wannabe, its whites who have the most coupled with whites are dying off faster then births , its good bye to the white christian party getting the presidency

Wouldn't you know the radical left would find a way to allow liberal men to force women into sub standard medical facilities designed to hire people to kill unborn humans. Didn't (Dr) Kermit Gosnel's never inspected house of horror in Phila. Pa teach the federal judges anything?
Women have the right to decide whether to have a child or not, the state has no authority to deny them that right.

Nor does the state have the authority to place an undue burden on the privacy right by contriving unwarranted requirements that have nothing to do with the health and safety of women and everything to do with conservatives' contempt for individual liberty.

The majority of abortions are blacks and hispanics, open more clinics

Sorry goyim wannabe, its whites who have the most coupled with whites are dying off faster then births , its good bye to the white christian party getting the presidency
You think it's because the white population has more babies, since they have less abortions, you dumb fuck? Oh I forget, your a liberal.

Wouldn't you know the radical left would find a way to allow liberal men to force women into sub standard medical facilities designed to hire people to kill unborn humans. Didn't (Dr) Kermit Gosnel's never inspected house of horror in Phila. Pa teach the federal judges anything?
Women have the right to decide whether to have a child or not, the state has no authority to deny them that right.

Nor does the state have the authority to place an undue burden on the privacy right by contriving unwarranted requirements that have nothing to do with the health and safety of women and everything to do with conservatives' contempt for individual liberty.
Keep the minorities uneducated, so you can kill their babies in unregulated, unsanitary clinics. Keep em coming!

AUSTIN, TEXAS — Tough new Texas abortion restrictions are on hold after a federal judge found Republican-led efforts to hold abortion clinics to hospital-level operating standards unconstitutional in a ruling that spares more than a dozen clinics from imminent closure.

Judge finds Texas abortion rules unconstitutional WRAL.com
So an abortion clinic doesn't need to be sterilized like a hospital? Liberal war on women, do you not realize there is blood involved in a killing? Well I think a woman that will kill their own is heartless, I guess they will get what they deserve. How many std's is floating around? Sheesh like I say this is a disgusting war on women.
The un-Constitutional provisions of the law had nothing to do with safe or sterile conditions, they were inane and unwarranted contrivances hostile to the privacy rights of women, typical of authoritarian conservatives.

Heck,

In every ghetto in this country a abortion clinic should be set up!!!! The schools throughout the south and in our cities should teach how wonderful it is.

Running scared huh cracker

Only a white that is a idiot wouldn't support abortion in the inner-city and the south.

White deaths outnumber births for first time

More white people died in the United States last year than were born, a surprising slump coming more than a decade before the Census Bureau says that the ranks of white Americans will likely drop with every passing year.

Population estimates for 2012 released Thursday show what’s known as a natural decrease — a straightforward calculation of births minus deaths — of about 12,400 people among the nation’s 198 million non-Hispanic whites.

Although the percentage is small, several demographers said they are not aware of another time in U.S. history — not even during the Depression or wars — when there was such shrinkage among the dominant racial group. No other group showed a similar falloff. :ack-1::ack-1:

White deaths outnumber births for first time - The Washington Post

Let's see the people that are coming from third world cess holes keep the civilization we built alive.

AUSTIN, TEXAS — Tough new Texas abortion restrictions are on hold after a federal judge found Republican-led efforts to hold abortion clinics to hospital-level operating standards unconstitutional in a ruling that spares more than a dozen clinics from imminent closure.

So an abortion clinic doesn't need to be sterilized like a hospital? Liberal war on women, do you not realize there is blood involved in a killing? Well I think a woman that will kill their own is heartless, I guess they will get what they deserve. How many std's is floating around? Sheesh like I say this is a disgusting war on women.
The un-Constitutional provisions of the law had nothing to do with safe or sterile conditions, they were inane and unwarranted contrivances hostile to the privacy rights of women, typical of authoritarian conservatives.
Which part of the new provisions were "hostile?" Please use quotes from the laws that were put on hold that make them hostile to the privacy of women.

And the party of bible thumping mutants wonder why they don't get the women's vote

Keep the minorities uneducated, so you can kill their babies in unregulated, unsanitary clinics. Keep em coming!
And keep contriving and propagating lies to promote the conservative authoritarian agenda.

It's no wonder the social right is regarded with such contempt.

And the party of bible thumping mutants wonder why they don't get the women's vote

Somehow you think creating a new central American country is going to be good for women? lol

I don't believe anyone used animals as an example.. The word used was "we" which does not signify anything but a human, since no animals have been posting...
Heck,

In every ghetto in this country a abortion clinic should be set up!!!! The schools throughout the south and in our cities should teach how wonderful it is.

Only a white that is a idiot wouldn't support abortion in the inner-city and the south.

More white people died in the United States last year than were born, a surprising slump coming more than a decade before the Census Bureau says that the ranks of white Americans will likely drop with every passing year.

Population estimates for 2012 released Thursday show what’s known as a natural decrease — a straightforward calculation of births minus deaths — of about 12,400 people among the nation’s 198 million non-Hispanic whites.

Although the percentage is small, several demographers said they are not aware of another time in U.S. history — not even during the Depression or wars — when there was such shrinkage among the dominant racial group. No other group showed a similar falloff. :ack-1::ack-1:

Let's see the people that are coming from third world cess holes keep the civilization we built alive.

Where do you think they have been coming from over the last 200 years?

I don't believe anyone used animals as an example.. The word used was "we" which does not signify anything but a
Heck,

I had said race doesn't matter because we all bleed red, then someone ( I don't recall who) said everything bleeds red, which isn't true. That's how we got on that subject.

And keep contriving and propagating lies to promote the conservative authoritarian agenda.

It's no wonder the social right is regarded with such contempt.
Another dumb fuck, who has been for lifetime welfare and has been in charge of education for years? I'll let you in on a secret, it hasn't been conservatives. We want a good education for everyone, and that would take care of lifetime welfare. The problem is democrats would become extinct.

I don't believe anyone used animals as an example.. The word used was "we" which does not signify anything but a
Heck,

I had said race doesn't matter because we all bleed red, then someone ( I don't recall who) said everything bleeds red, which isn't true. That's how we got on that subject.

Okay, I am a little slow after 5 days of very little sleep from bronchitis..Insects,(which are animals) do have different color of hemoglobin..

Forum List

Back