Jordan torches Biden: He made Hunter laptop intel letter 'seem organic' after Blinken outed as 'impetus'

Is is possible that you only allow yourself to be exposed to "news" that's going to confirm what you've already decided you're going to believe?
No, I know how much our politicians lie and I trusted the computer repair guy that first exposed it. Biden needs to be in jail, and the computer had naked pictures of minors on it. So everyone in the doj and fbi that saw it. Needs to be in jail also.

Isn't this the same speil you guys used for Hillary's email NON scandal?

TrumpLaugh.jpg

:itsok:

And how many years does Hillary have left on her prison sentence?

We have gone over this in dozens of threads hundreds of times and come to tbe sane conclussion based on facts every time that the only thing that saved Hillary from Prison then is the only thing saving the 'Biden 9' from going to jsil now -

A corrupt, criminally partisanly weaponized DOJ protecting them, and a US AG who has now been proven to have broken laws / refused to do his job on multiple occassions IOT protect the Bidens and Democrats during an election.

Your repeated desperate attempt and failure to successfully rehash your debunked argument, though, is always entertaining ... yet pathetic.

We have gone over this in dozens of threads hundreds of times and come to tbe sane conclussion based on facts every time that the only thing that saved Hillary from Prison then is the only thing saving the 'Biden 9' from going to jsil now -

A corrupt, criminally partisanly weaponized DOJ protecting them, and a US AG who has now been proven to have broken laws / refused to do his job on multiple occassions IOT protect the Bidens and Democrats during an election.

Your repeated desperate attempt and failure to successfully rehash your debunked argument, though, is always entertaining ... yet pathetic.

So any official who will not prosecute your political enemies is corrupt?

When will Gym Jordan the pedo enabler be held responsible for breaking Ohio's mandatory reporter law?
Projecting again fatso. Again, all charges on Jordan were recanted after the criminal accusers were reminded about perjury penalties. The pedo enablers are in your party. Pathetic deflections attempt. Now about all this evidence piling up against the Biden family....

Well....who knows?
Maybe this will knock Biden out of the campaign so a better candidate can run.
I wouldn't mind.
The bar is set pretty low for standards for presidential candidates though.
I mean just look at Trump.
34 felony charges (so far) and he's still in the running.
Just curious... have you stopped molesting Collie puppies yet? (see how easy it is to 'charge' someone?)

Garland and Blinken should be brought up on charges of perjury....
Well we'll see if that happens.
If it doesn't that will mean the accusations were weak and there just wasn't enough evidence and the whole story is just another big nothingburger.

Kind of funny to watch how your uber-right mainstream media sources keep tossing some bullshit chum in the water to send the MAGAt sharks (like the ones on this board) into a frenzy.
Over and over......"NOW we've got them/him!"
Thread after thread....post after post.
"ARREST!
TRY THEM!
IMPRISON THEM!
EXECUTE THEM!"
Only to discover you've been punked again.
Lol!
Back to normal until the next bucket of chum hits the water.

Don't you all get tired of being made chumps of?

Just curious... have you stopped molesting Collie puppies yet? (see how easy it is to 'charge' someone?)
You mistake silly, childish accusations for legal charges.
Legal charges require enough compelling evidence of crimes be presented to a D.A. to justify a warrant.
The other is just some stupid shit a dummy says.

Well we'll see if that happens.
If it doesn't that will mean the accusations were weak and there just wasn't enough evidence and the whole story is just another big nothingburger.

Kind of funny to watch how your uber-right mainstream media sources keep tossing some bullshit chum in the water to send the MAGAt sharks (like the ones on this board) into a frenzy.
Over and over......"NOW we've got them/him!"
Thread after thread....post after post.
"ARREST!
TRY THEM!
IMPRISON THEM!
EXECUTE THEM!"
Only to discover you've been punked again.
Lol!
Back to normal until the next bucket of chum hits the water.

Don't you all get tired of being made chumps of?
If lying to congress has become legal no one told me...

You mistake silly, childish accusations for legal charges.
Legal charges require enough compelling evidence of crimes be presented to a D.A. to justify a warrant.
The other is just some stupid shit a dummy says.
Do you know why you don't want people like today's democrat politician running your party?... because history has shown us that sooner or later it backfires huge....

The fact that BLINKEN initiated the effort to have this letter written and signed makes this story HUGE.

The fact that Blinken is dodging questions from tbe MSM after this former CIA member's testimony makes the story HUGE.

The fact that the former CIA member testified he had ZERO INTENTION of writing and signing this letter until Blinken called him makes this story HUGE.

The fact that the former CIA member, David Pries, is NOT the 1st / only one of the 50 US Intel experts who signed the letter and has since publicly declared they knew it was false makes this story HUGE.
--- Douglas Wise, a former Defense Intelligence Agency deputy director, has also come out and blown the whistle on Blinken and Biden.

The FACT that Biden has already acted to protect Hunter, that Biden has officially admitted to - BRAGGED ABOUT - extorting the former leader of Ukraine to have the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating Burisma and his son fired makes this story HUGE.

So here’s my question:

We’ve had to listen to leftists shriek “you have no evidence!!” for two years, and now it’s come out that the Biden campaign was behind the Russian disinformation lie and the coverup of the laptop. And poll after poll has shown that had the information NOT been hidden by the Biden camp, with a compliant media, the razor- thin margin in the swing states would have flipped to Trump.

Soooo….I’m getting to the question, promise…..Biden only won with his cover-up. Trump WOULD be president today had he and his partners-in-crime not interfered with the election.

OK, question: So Biden is allowed to get away with this and remain president? Nobody wants the idiot Affirmative Action VP in, but how can a president who won via deceit like this be allowed to remain in office?

Well....who knows?
Maybe this will knock Biden out of the campaign so a better candidate can run.
I wouldn't mind.
The bar is set pretty low for standards for presidential candidates though.
I mean just look at Trump.
34 felony charges (so far) and he's still in the running.
That’s because the 34 felony charges are a bunch of crap, and all normal people know it.

I don't get why GOP pants pissers focus on Hunter's laptop when there's probably other more believable shit to look at, like his tax returns and whether he properly registered as a foreign agent. I've always felt like that if there's any dirt, it's there -- well that and Hunter's drug use.

Forum List

Back