Joker movie set leaks of Lady Gaga (Harley Quinn)

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Well she's no Margot Robbie looks wise but between her and Joaquin there’s enough crazy on that set to power a small country.

It has the potential to be fantastic.

4EA45602-DB63-496E-9FE6-C5A8859887DA_png-2758672.JPG

48F94050-F421-45CD-A7C0-850C8BE8C8C0_png-2758673.JPG

They turned the Essex Co. Hospital (NJ) into an asylum.

A299C0AC-6927-4B6C-B164-02A6B16191A8_jpe-2758676.JPG

23F7BB5D-28D4-4BA5-B696-0718892CF54A_jpe-2758677.JPG

She's huge with faggots. Apparently they're the main audience for that sort of rubbish now. She got more and more obnoxious the more Tony Bennett let her hang around; he was better without her. I guess she latched on to him like a leech for years. His shows with Diana Krall were much better.

They should pick actresses like Juliette Lewis for roles like this one. It would up the quality a lot more than 'gag gag' can.

Well she's no Margot Robbie looks wise but between her and Joaquin there’s enough crazy on that set to power a small country.

It has the potential to be fantastic.

4EA45602-DB63-496E-9FE6-C5A8859887DA_png-2758672.JPG

48F94050-F421-45CD-A7C0-850C8BE8C8C0_png-2758673.JPG

They turned the Essex Co. Hospital (NJ) into an asylum.

A299C0AC-6927-4B6C-B164-02A6B16191A8_jpe-2758676.JPG

23F7BB5D-28D4-4BA5-B696-0718892CF54A_jpe-2758677.JPG

She really doesn't do it for me.

I thought Joker was excellent, and I’m not a comic book movie guy. I hear the sequel is going to be a musical, which should awesome as talented as Lady Gaga and Joakim Phoenix are.

She really doesn't do it for me.
I think they were going on acting ability (Best actress Oscar nominee) and crazy.....She has both.

Doesn't really apply but a Oscar winner for this.....She was damn good in the movie.

Sigh, sadly it beat out “When a Cowboy Trades His Spurs for Wings” (The Ballad of Buster Scruggs). ;)

She's huge with faggots. Apparently they're the main audience for that sort of rubbish now. She got more and more obnoxious the more Tony Bennett let her hang around; he was better without her. I guess she latched on to him like a leech for years. His shows with Diana Krall were much better.
Tony bennet's career had its ups and downs. I remember in the early/mid 1980's he was at Hershey Park on an outdoor stage. My in laws were with me and the wife. His voice is golden.

I thought Phoenix was done with movies and was going to be big rock star or something.

He is good actor, dope addled space cadet and all aside. I liked his Johnny cash movie.

I was going to say she’s a bit long in the tooth for the role, but I googled it and she’s only 36.

That’s a rough 36.

They should pick actresses like Juliette Lewis for roles like this one. It would up the quality a lot more than 'gag gag' can.

Actually I'd have gotten Jennifer Jason lee. I know she is like late 50s but I'd liked to have seen that. Besides she has this wild look in her eye and she is great at playing offbeat characters. She is like a female Willem Dafoe to me.

But in the end it doesn't matter. I don't like Harley. She was ok when she first appeared in batman the animated series but then she started popping up everywhere and just became so over saturated that now I don't like seeing her.

She was created to be a different addition to batman's rogues gallery but ended up becoming an icon for fat girls, goth girls, and trashy girls. Any character that's on products wall to wall in Hot Topic is not something I'm ever interested in.

I was interested in another joker with Joaquin, but not with her in it. Her as in both Harley and lady gagme. I'll watch it when it eventually hits hbo max as all the DC stuff does.

Actually I'd have gotten Jennifer Jason lee. I know she is like late 50s but I'd liked to have seen that. Besides she has this wild look in her eye and she is great at playing offbeat characters. She is like a female Willem Dafoe to me.

Yes, she's good too. She was like 20 when she did Fast Times at Ridgmont High, but she aged well enough to do that Harley role with the right make up and choreography.

But in the end it doesn't matter. I don't like Harley. She was ok when she first appeared in batman the animated series but then she started popping up everywhere and just became so over saturated that now I don't like seeing her.

Never heard of 'Harley Quinn' before now; way way after my time with comics; I have no idea what the character is like in the comics. but the Batman comics were always offbeat, so the actors and actresses should be too. Never saw the animated series; guess they needed a role for teenage girls to get into or something for marketing purposes.

I think Jim Carey had the best face for the Joker role, but he over-acts, and doesn't really have the right voice and body language for it, and Joaquin did a good job of it, the scenes I saw he did anyway; I never watched the whole movie of any of the Batman flicks. I just saw bits and assorted scenes when the kids were watching them on TV.

Last edited:

I love her stories about the haters in her highschool, the mean girls who said she'd never amount to shit. I bet it eats them up when they see her winning awards, coming out with new videos, rubbing elbows with Tony Bennett and now getting good roles suited for her look? She's got it. I love the people who hate on her. I guess you can't please everyone no matter who you are.

Yes, she's good too. She was like 20 when she did Fast Times at Ridgmont High, but she aged well enough to do that Harley role with the right make up and choreography.

Never heard of 'Harley Quinn' before now; way way after my time with comics; I have no idea what the character is like in the comics. but the Batman comics were always offbeat, so the actors and actresses should be too. Never saw the animated series; guess they needed a role for teenage girls to get into or something for marketing purposes.

I think Jim Carey had the best face for the Joker role, but he over-acts, and doesn't really have the right voice and body language for it, and Joaquin did a good job of it, the scenes I saw he did anyway; I never watched the whole movie of any of the Batman flicks. I just saw bits and assorted scenes when the kids were watching them on TV.

They should cast Liv Morgan in the WWE to play Harley Quinn.

1681066524528.jpeg

I love her stories about the haters in her highschool, the mean girls who said she'd never amount to shit. I bet it eats them up when they see her winning awards, coming out with new videos, rubbing elbows with Tony Bennett and now getting good roles suited for her look? She's got it. I love the people who hate on her. I guess you can't please everyone no matter who you are.

Yes, so she became an even bigger ass hat snob. That'll teach em. lol She was probably a whiney ass hat in school, too.

Forum List

Back