John Roberts has a break down because trump answered his question!

• Banned
He's pissed off at Trump because Trump slapped his wife yesterday for asking a stupid question.

We don't have reporters anymore, they're all part of the Marxist media.
I just found his wife,, lol she retweeted it 7 times! She’s crazy

He's pissed off at Trump because Trump slapped his wife yesterday for asking a stupid question.

Kyra Phillips

any man who is married and their wife still uses their maiden name is not man.

they’re also liberal. No conservative lacks the balls to marry a woman like that.

• Banned

Kyra Phillips

any man who is married and their wife still uses their maiden name is not man.

they’re also liberal. No conservative lacks the balls to marry a woman like that.
He’s no man,, he just had a break down because they didn’t answer a stupid question the way he wanted it answer

• Banned

I want A declarative answer answer the way I want!
we have dictators now as our main stream media press pool. absolutely embarrassing

Everyone except for MAGAtards are tired of it all.

8D9FA62C-D47A-41F4-8543-8C90AF6C8E8E.jpeg

we have dictators now as our main stream media press pool. absolutely embarrassing

.@johnrobertsFox I would refer you to your wife’s reporting from 21 hours ago... accurate reporting I cited in the White House Press Briefing.

qc6jDFVJ_normal.jpeg

Kyra Phillips

@KyraPhillips
Just now: ⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩ tells me he DENOUNCES white supremacists ⁦@ABCPolitics⁩ ⁦@ABCNewsLive⁩ ⁦@ABCWorldNews⁩ ⁦@ABC⁩ ⁦@johnrobertsFox

1601576136263.png

.@johnrobertsFox I would refer you to your wife’s reporting from 21 hours ago... accurate reporting I cited in the White House Press Briefing.

qc6jDFVJ_normal.jpeg

Kyra Phillips

@KyraPhillips
Just now: ⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩ tells me he DENOUNCES white supremacists ⁦@ABCPolitics⁩ ⁦@ABCNewsLive⁩ ⁦@ABCWorldNews⁩ ⁦@ABC⁩ ⁦@johnrobertsFox

View attachment 395520

Media are some sick people

Ask a stupid, bullshit question....

Frankly, John, I am getting sick of the media's bullshit. It's not Trump's job to answer bullshit questions the way you want them answered. Tell your husband (the one with balls in the relationship) to ask better questions and quit being a fucking hack.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back