Joe Rogan posts story about the end of the world: "M.I.T. Computer Program Predicts in 1973 That Civilization Will End by 2040"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The year is 2040, Joe Rogan runs the NIH, you are required to thank nazis for their criticisms, school is taught through bible verses, and you're the last sane person on earth. What do you do?

2040?

I'd say I was going to come out of my grave, and go all zombie on him...

But, I'm being cremated and deep sixed.

The year is 2040, Joe Rogan runs the NIH, you are required to thank nazis for their criticisms, school is taught through bible verses, and you're the last sane person on earth. What do you do?

20 more years? Maybe yes, maybe no...

In light of the chaos we're seeing today, another 18 years seems VERY optimistic.

According to Nostradamus, certain ancient calendars, and many noted professionals in the arts of Sociology, History, Futurology, and time theorists..........the end of the physical earth will be in the time period of the 3,000's.
Mankind will have annihilated themselves far before that.

Their time period for the end of the civilization of mankind is sometime before 2100.
Mankind dying out completely is thought to be around 2500.

So said all the info I gathered last time I checked on this particular matter.

By 2040 if this does not come true I am coming after Rogan and you because I was just hoping in 2012 it would all end but nothing and now this!

Oh, Nostradamus said it was in the 3000’s, so I will go with his prediction seeing I should be dead by then and if not then let something kill me!

A 1973 computer? Eh, not so sure how much stock I'd put in that one there even if it is mit. Even msdos wasn't created until like 1980

2040?

That sucks!

I doubt I'll be around by then. I really would have liked to see how it all ends.

Bummer.

Anyway we could move this up a bit?

Forum List

Back