Joe Biden to Remain in His Delaware Basement Until Saturday Before Going to His Rehoboth Beach House for Another Vacation

45631171-e538-44e7-8e80-b66fb1f53ab2-jpeg.271074

My guess is he's had another relapse or his dementia has taken a turn for the worst. At his signing of the bill the other day, he looked as though he's had a mini-stroke or something. He mouth was agape and he was seriously lost.

joe-biden-lost-pen.jpg

This is what I think.

Whatever drugs they've been pumping into him are no longer working. So it's panic time. And they're deciding how to handle whatever is next, just before the midterms.

These people are ruthless and they only care about power. So expect anything.

This is what I think.

Whatever drugs they've been pumping into him are no longer working. So it's panic time. And they're deciding how to handle whatever is next, just before the midterms.

These people are ruthless and they only care about power. So expect anything.
I can't disagree.

After repeated Legislative victories this summer, our President has earned a vacation

Thank you Mr President
Those victories were from his handlers. It can be argued that just about every President has people behind the scenes calling the shots but this President demonstrates the least amount of autonomy among his predecessors.

Those victories were from his handlers. It can be argued that just about every President has people behind the scenes calling the shots but this President demonstrates the least amount of autonomy among his predecessors.

Biden has done great work behind the scene, similar to when he was a VP

Like it or not, he is building a strong resume of legislative victories and the recession is receding

Like it or not, he is building a strong resume of legislative victories and the recession is receding
He's not building legislative victories. He's building legislative failures!

Seriously? He struggles to hold it together to construct and articulate sentences on the scene. Further, even his presence on the scene is limited. He is not the one driving this.

Seriously? He struggles to hold it together to construct and articulate sentences on the scene. Further, even his presence on the scene is limited. He is not the one driving this.

Biden is the guy
He is calling the shots
He is setting the agenda

Forum List

Back