Joe Biden: This country is doomed

Notice however in the Zoom call you'll see the little sniveling race-hustling POS Al Sharpton.

Once again this fucking piece of shit will have access to the WH. Makes me fucking sick. Goddamn mother fucking Dimocrats!!!

Yes, it was disgraceful that President Obama frequently invited the Rev. Mr. Sharpton to the White House.

Maybe it was such sickening events that helped Donald J. Trump narrowly win in 2016?

Hopefully, President Biden will have the guts to keep such characters at arm's length.

Well based on that zoom call, it's looking like Sharpton will once again have a key to the front door of the WH.

Notice however in the Zoom call you'll see the little sniveling race-hustling POS Al Sharpton.

Once again this fucking piece of shit will have access to the WH. Makes me fucking sick. Goddamn mother fucking Dimocrats!!!

Yes, it was disgraceful that President Obama frequently invited the Rev. Mr. Sharpton to the White House.

Maybe it was such sickening events that helped Donald J. Trump narrowly win in 2016?

Hopefully, President Biden will have the guts to keep such characters at arm's length.

Well based on that zoom call, it's looking like Sharpton will once again have a key to the front door of the WH.
No one said we can`t recycle your bogeyman.

ahhh a new one for the Biden racism list
liberals do not have a conscience

Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "you ain't black"
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "I know what is best for the Negro"
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "they gonna put y'all back in chains"
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "are you a junkie"
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “racial jungle”
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “Klansman Byrd was like a brother”
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “Latinos are more diverse than Blacks”
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “George Wallace was great”
Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism “poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids”

Democrat Cultists love Joe Biden's racism "you are doooomed"

This country is DOOMED, not just because of African Americans??????

HOLY SHIT. :rofl:

Joe Biden is the greatest Democrat that has ever lived. Way greatest than Obama, he got like 15 milliom more votes than Obama.

We do better when democrats are in charge. Everything was turning to shit after Bush's two terms. Obama took over and we had an improving economy for eight years. Then in comes Trump and in less than four years everything really really....really turning to shit again. Republicans can't seem to do get it right. This has been happening for decades. The last decent republican was Ike. Let's all get behind Biden and get this country back on track.
Couldn’t have said it better !!!

I don’t get why we’re so much smarter than Trumtards. Why don’t they ever get it?

We do better when democrats are in charge. Everything was turning to shit after Bush's two terms. Obama took over and we had an improving economy for eight years. Then in comes Trump and in less than four years everything really really....really turning to shit again. Republicans can't seem to do get it right. This has been happening for decades. The last decent republican was Ike. Let's all get behind Biden and get this country back on track.
Couldn’t have said it better !!!

I don’t get why we’re so much smarter than Trumtards. Why don’t they ever get it?
You decided which bathroom to use for the day?

Forum List

Back