Joe Biden on State of Colorado

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Wow, I thought he did real well considering his case, but then his prep Tuckered out & was Trumped @

1:02: "Joe-ill devastated and a the feeling" Keep going, he fumbles until he scratches his face.

1:15 "Less than a week after the rivic murders of, and the assault on the AAPI Community in Georgia." Never heard of AAPI, get used to it apparently, because not only were people murdered, but the guy also assaulted Asians, which makes it different. Watch as Biden says Community if you needed proof he's reading a teleprompter. Say, Trump ever have to do that, because I hear he was incompetent & dishonest.

1:40: "Gun violence, and the result is trauma. No shit?

1:49: Heart goes out to the survivors, they who had to a". Keep watching, he's having a difficult time reading & throwing a Biden pitch from back in the day.

So on and so forth.

Bummer another shoot up. I hate the fucker, but I know a guy who predicted this BS. His point was no shootings since COVID & expected a pitch. Shock, some people believe at least some of this is staged. Shit, when you can exploit crazy to go after a supreme court nominee Kavanaugh, incite riots under Floyd, kill an economy and morale under COVID, well it's easy to imagine massacres can't be too far away.

Last edited:
Wow, I thought he did real well considering his case, but then his prep Tuckered out & was Trumped @

1:02: "Joe-ill devastated and a the feeling" Keep going, he fumbles until he scratches his face.

1:20: "Less than a week after the rivic murders of, and the assault on the AAPI Community in Georgia." Never heard of AAPI, get used to it apparently, because not only were people murdered, but the guy also assaulted Asians, which makes it different. Watch as Biden says Community if you needed proof he's reading a teleprompter. Say, Trump ever have to do that, because I hear he was incompetent & dishonest.

1:40: "Gun violence, and the result is trauma. No shit?

1:49: Heart goes out to the survivors, they who had to a". Keep watching, he's having a difficult time reading & throwing a Biden pitch from back in the day.

So on and so forth.

Bummer another shoot up. I hate the fucker, but I know a guy who predicted this BS. His point was no shootings since COVID & expected a pitch. Shock, some people believe at least some of this is staged. Shit, when you can exploit crazy to go after a supreme court nominee Kavanaugh, incite riots under Floyd, kill an economy and morale under COVID, well it's easy to imagine massacres can't be too far away.

He's such a fucking dimwit

Good thing the FBI is back in the domestic violence business

Forum List

Back