Jews must pay subsidies to all those who suffered in the Gulags

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The crimes of the Bolsheviks are almost 100% Jewish crimes. Marxism is a Jewish teaching. Most of the commi elites of the times of repression and famines are Jews. The Bolsheviks came from the land of the Jews - from "Belarus", from the Ashkenazi Pale of Settlement. All the evidence is clear.

• Banned
Jews themselves receive subsidies from the German government. Why are others worse? Why are those who were tortured and killed by the bloody Bolsheviks worse?

It's a really nice day here, where I live. Temps in the low '80s. It is supposed to be like this until the middle of next week when the bottom falls out and we drop into the 30s. I hate that. I am a warm weather guy.

• Banned
Does this have something to do with Hamas?
This has to do with Jews in general. In the foreseeable past, they have always used dishonest terrorist methods and dirty ethnic cleansing.

• Banned
It's a really nice day here, where I live. Temps in the low '80s. It is supposed to be like this until the middle of next week when the bottom falls out and we drop into the 30s. I hate that. I am a warm weather guy.
The enemies and treacherous feds are doing this on purpose under the pretext of the “global warming” fraud. Carbon traps heat in the atmosphere. Now there is little of it, so it has become cold.

Forum List

Back