Jewish Supremacy From the Jordan River to the Sea

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wherever the Jews had gone other people already lived there.. ...
That's true. Anyway, the Jews didn't drop out of the sky or come drifting into the Middle East from somewhere else so before they "chose/were chosen" Jews didn't even exist amongst the population. Jews are converts, each and every one of them, just the same as Christians, Moslems, etc.

rylah

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wherever the Jews had gone other people already lived there.. ...
That's true. Anyway, the Jews didn't drop out of the sky or come drifting into the Middle East from somewhere else so before they "chose/were chosen" Jews didn't even exist amongst the population. Jews are converts, each and every one of them, just the same as Christians, Moslems, etc.
Really, wanna explain how that is logically even possible,
and at what point in history did all the original Jews supposedly die out?

I just can't believe that an intellectually rich civilization as Russia,
is exemplified by such morons and balabols.

Nu shoin.

Last edited:

RoccoR

Gold Member
Reaction score
RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
SUBTOPIC: Cultural Intellect → including Scientific and Technical Understanding
⁜→ "rylah," et al,

BLUF: Do you really expect an intelligent answer?

rylah said:
Really, wanna explain how that is logically even possible,
and at what point in history did all the original Jews supposedly die out?

I just can't believe that an intellectually rich civilization as Russia,
is exemplified by such morons and balabols.

Nu shoin.
(COMMENT)

I would not waste my time on asking "P F Tinmore" for anything that requires an assessment of a cultures capacity for logical or critical thinking. I am not at all sure he knows how to assess any population concerning their intellectual prowess.

All entities such as the Russian Federation (even the old Soviet Union), which is one of the most advanced cultures in humanity, has its share of the various intellectual levels. Even the best of the assessment tools are not all encompassing. One of the most difficult areas for psychological limitations of intelligence theory to measure in some meaningful way are found in the soft sciences and art expression.

There will always be anecdotal examples of population pockets that contain more than the standard distribution of people with extraordinary high mental or physical capabilities; or the opposite.

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List