Jeffrey Toobin leaving CNN, will write book about Oklahoma City bombing out in 2023

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
wtf kind of a weird career choice, though given his history, i shouldn't be surprised

• Banned
Yes, yes. Posting videos that have been removed is very useful. :rolleyes:
oops. it was a Kid Rock on Conan video. i guess that's copyrighted. i'll win you over eventually. even if you think i'm irredeemably "Gay"

oops. it was a Kid Rock on Conan video. i guess that's copyrighted. i'll win you over eventually. even if you think i'm irredeemably "Gay"
I couldn’t care less that you’re gay. I don’t care that you’re half in the closet.

And if you’d maybe post consistently, you could gain some credibility. But everyone seems to be onto the fact that you change your stance on the things you post about, here, more than Brandon has his Depends changed for him.

I couldn’t care less that you’re gay. I don’t care that you’re half in the closet.

And if you’d maybe post consistently, you could gain some credibility. But everyone seems to be onto the fact that you change your stance on the things you post about, here, more than Brandon has his Depends changed for him.
so what? i do it for fun, not because i'm psycho

Why? Take a position. Stake a claim.

But flipping and flopping around, as you always do, serves no logical purpose. All it does is lead to you being seen as a kind of silly troll. You have no credibility and you deserve no credibility.
i'm not serious enough about politics to take a position. i just have fun with it. it's my version of playing on the playstation

i'm not serious enough about politics to take a position. i just have fun with it. it's my version of playing on the playstation
Cool story.

A massive waste of time. But, ok. Whatever floats your little boat.

If I put you on ignore since you’ve just admitted that you’re here for the purpose of adding nothing but static, will you be offended and assume again that I (or anyone else) gives a shit about your ambivalence about sexuality?

I’d hate to make you cry.

Cool story.

A massive waste of time. But, ok. Whatever floats your little boat.

If I put you on ignore since you’ve just admitted that you’re here for the purpose of adding nothing but static, will you be offended and assume again that I (or anyone else) gives a shit about your ambivalence about sexuality?

I’d hate to make you cry.
put me on ignore. go ahead. i don't take it personally

Forum List

Back