Jeb Bush insults Irish by picking Margaret Thatcher for the $10 bill

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Damn, EVERYONE is getting insulted.... You just have to love the entertainment!

Irish Central ^ | September 18, 2015 | James O'Shea
Almost unnoticed in Wednesday night’s GOP debate was the insult aimed by Jeb Bush at every activist Irish American who remembers the troubles in Northern Ireland. Bush was asked a throwaway question: 'Which female he would put on the $10 bill?', as has been mooted by many in Congress. His reply was astonishing. While other candidates made appropriate picks such as Rosa Parks and Susan B. Anthony, Bush threw a curve ball at Irish Americans everywhere with his pick. "I would go with Ronald Reagan's partner: Margaret Thatcher," Bush said. "A strong leader is what we need in the White...

Jeb Bush insults Irish by picking Margaret Thatcher for the $10 bill
Screw the Irish, Maggie rocked... what this world really needs is leaders that are willing to offend as many people as possible, as often as possible. :rock:

"I seem to smell the stench of appeasement in the air." -- Margret Thatcher

Damn, EVERYONE is getting insulted.... You just have to love the entertainment!

Irish Central ^ | September 18, 2015 | James O'Shea
Almost unnoticed in Wednesday night’s GOP debate was the insult aimed by Jeb Bush at every activist Irish American who remembers the troubles in Northern Ireland. Bush was asked a throwaway question: 'Which female he would put on the $10 bill?', as has been mooted by many in Congress. His reply was astonishing. While other candidates made appropriate picks such as Rosa Parks and Susan B. Anthony, Bush threw a curve ball at Irish Americans everywhere with his pick. "I would go with Ronald Reagan's partner: Margaret Thatcher," Bush said. "A strong leader is what we need in the White...

That's a good one--LOL