James Foley: His Secret Life And The CIA...

Also = apparently Paulitician has decided he won't be backing up his claims that the video is fake because "experts" said it was. When repeatedly asked who the experts he kept referencing were he finally came back in another thread with:

The info is out there if you're interested. It's a fake. You have to question the whole thing now.

We'll take that as a NO, he has no idea who the supposed experts are and Mr. Question-Everything-Speech has no interest in anyone questioning him. We are instructed to start madly googling to learn why he's correct.

Like i said, the info is out there if you're interested. Most experts have concluded the video is a fake. Maybe you should take a break from the American Government/Corporate Media Propaganda, and expand your horizons. The truth is out there.

I know, and we hate America and the children too. You Goose Steppers are so predictable. The video is fake. And the Government has been using Crisis Actors for years. Question everything. Because your Government lies 24/7. It is what it is.

You simply don't have the evidence to support your accusation. You claiming that you know how a grieving mother is 'supposed' to grieve is subjective nonsense. You know no such thing. And that is the totality of your argument, as its obviously Foley in both videos.

And accusing a grieving mother of faking her anguish and lying about her son's death......because you think you know better after watching a youtube video? That's just horrible.

Well, that's true. I don't know anything. And neither do you. Our Government lies. That's just the way it is. This guy was likely a CIA operative. But hey, that's just my feeling. You're entitled to believe anything you wish. I certainly can't control that.

Like i said, the info is out there if you're interested.
In other words, you can make 20 posts claiming the same thing but when asked to back up your claim it is suddenly burden on everyone to google it. You have no idea who these alleged experts are and blindly believed a youtube video that also didn't provide a source, that is why you're stuck here. The irony = as much time as you lecture everyone to question everything, you blindly accept a conspiracy theory without question.

A sheep with a tin hat.

Most experts have concluded the video is a fake.
Which experts?

Oh, wait... this is the part where you suddenly clam up.

I know, and we hate America and the children too. You Goose Steppers are so predictable. The video is fake. And the Government has been using Crisis Actors for years. Question everything. Because your Government lies 24/7. It is what it is.

You simply don't have the evidence to support your accusation. You claiming that you know how a grieving mother is 'supposed' to grieve is subjective nonsense. You know no such thing. And that is the totality of your argument, as its obviously Foley in both videos.

And accusing a grieving mother of faking her anguish and lying about her son's death......because you think you know better after watching a youtube video? That's just horrible.

Well, that's true. I don't know anything. And neither do you. Our Government lies. That's just the way it is. This guy was likely a CIA operative. But hey, that's just my feeling. You're entitled to believe anything you wish. I certainly can't control that.

Then in your admitted ignorance to accuse a grieving mother of faking her anguish over her brutally murdered son is pretty loathsome. Most of your conspiracies are simple idiocy which harms no one. But this one is truly vile. As you *know* you can't back up the drivel you're peddling. And yet you're still eager to anonymously shit all over a woman going through one of the worst experiences a parent can endure.

That's just awful. You should be ashamed of yourself.

The CIA hasn't got anything right since they were surprised about the Berlin Wall, used by JFK as an illegal recruitment agency for an invasion of Cuba, FREAKING 9-11 and the Boston Marathon bombing. It doesn't make much difference in the international blame game but the agency needs to come clean about Foley's possible association.

Then in your admitted ignorance to accuse a grieving mother of faking her anguish over her brutally murdered son is pretty loathsome. Most of your conspiracies are simple idiocy which harms no one. But this one is truly vile. As you *know* you can't back up the drivel you're peddling. And yet you're still eager to anonymously shit all over a woman going through one of the worst experiences a parent can endure.

That's just awful. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Ah, now the shaming. First the ridicule, then the shaming. Man, you loyal Goose Steppers are so damn predictable. But sorry, that old trick doesn't work anymore. Many will continue to question Big Brother's narratives.

The CIA hasn't got anything right since they were surprised about the Berlin Wall, used by JFK as an illegal recruitment agency for an invasion of Cuba, FREAKING 9-11 and the Boston Marathon bombing. It doesn't make much difference in the international blame game but the agency needs to come clean about Foley's possible association.

Don't hold your breath. Not gonna happen. They've spun their yarn, and they'll stick with it forever. We'll never get the truth. We'll only get the Government/Corporate Media narrative. It is very sad, but it is what it is.

My own personal take on the beheading video is that it's likely a CIA/British Intelligence Production. They've wanted war with Syria for years. This video is just way too convenient and fake. But hey, that's just my feeling anyway.

Ah, now the shaming. First the ridicule, then the shaming. Man, you loyal Goose Steppers are so damn predictable. But sorry, that old trick doesn't work anymore. Many will continue to question Big Brother's narratives.

You have no evidence and you've admitted you don't know what you're talking about. And from *that* basis you're going to tell a grieving mother that she's faking her anguish over the brutal murder of her son.

That's despicable. If you're going to lob that kind of hurtful accusation, you damn well better be able to back it up. And you've already admitted you can't.

My own personal take on the beheading video is that
The sound of someone unable to back up his claims that experts agree the video is fake... suddenly "my own personal take" is the narrative.

C'mon...what did you think was going to happen? Paul's a repeater. He says whatever he's told to think without thought or question. Do you think it ever occured to him to ask who these 'experts' were? Of course not. Why then do you think it would matter to him now?

Exact freckles on his cheek near his eyebrow, same freckle near the corner of his mouth, identically shaped ear, same lips, same nose, same eyebrows, same gap in his teeth.

What's the conspiracy exactly?

Just because its him, doesn't mean he was beheaded, also that he is a journalist, and if you watched his parents interview after his beheading, I was like in a state of shock. Really, if she had seen a beheading of one of the two I seen, she would not of been able to even stand up knowing that happened to her son. I think he is CIA and is probably in witness protection. Fake film to spread Islam phobia.

Crisis Actors. The Government has been using them for many years. But more & more people are catching on. The behavior can be noticeably bizarre. Such is the case in this one.

Dude....check out the link I posted up in the Sandy Hook thread!!! You're gonna love this one!!!:2up:

Anybody who thinks that "crisis actors" don't exist should take a gander and look at this >>>

http://i.imgur.com/TXA7fpv.jpg

Talk about a ruse of the public!!!:boobies::boobies::up:

They look pretty similar in that particular shot. But if you watch the videos of the two of them, its immediately obvious that they are two completely different people.

Here's Alex Israel (pardon the source, its the best quality video of her I could find):

Alex Israel Another Pathological Liar - NODISINFO

And here's Katie Foley

James Foley s Siblings Michael and Katie Pope Described Jim s Acts as Martyrdom that will not be lost Video - ABC News

I think

Don't hold your breath. Not gonna happen. They've spun their yarn, and they'll stick with it forever. We'll never get the truth. We'll only get the Government/Corporate Media narrative. It is very sad, but it is what it is.

The ironic thing is that there are no secrets. Traitors or (if you wish) whistle blowers like Snowden have given up every freaking secret the US ever had. The reason federal "intelligence" agencies hang on to secrets is plain old politics.

Different girls...

alexisraelfraud2.png

abc_james_foly_siblings_kb_140822_16x9_992.jpg

The image he had also cut off the top of the Sandy Hook girl's head.

Why would there be any reason to do that? Because when she's completely in frame you can tell her head is much longer, and whoever made that photo knew it and knew suckers like the tin hatters wouldn't wonder why they are comparing an entire face with 3/4 of one.

Exact freckles on his cheek near his eyebrow, same freckle near the corner of his mouth, identically shaped ear, same lips, same nose, same eyebrows, same gap in his teeth.

What's the conspiracy exactly?

I'll give ya that. Nice catch. But who is James Foley? My guess is, he's a CIA operative. And most experts have concluded the video is fake.

No, they haven't. Only screwball loons like you with no life have come to that conclusion.

Forum List

Back