I've never seen anything like this': Giuliani poll stuns data reporter

Trump has the opposite of the Midas touch. Instead of turning to gold anything he gets within distance of turns to failure. It’s astonishing to see what has happened to the man once called “America’s mayor.”

I await the usual replies of “fake news!” “LOL CNN!” and unfounded accusations of slanted polling.

How about this from CNN, unless you want to call CNN fake news:

This is like a pack of Mean Girls spreading nasty rumors about another girl and then polling the high school crowd about whether they like her any more.

"See!!" crow the Mean Girls, "No one likes her! We were right!"

No, harpies. You created the problem and now brag about it.

The fact that the formerly reasonably Taz has descended to a Mean Girl is sad, but nothing new. TDS is a hell of a thing.
Thank you for that four paragraph commentary that did absolutely nothing to address the topic, but only the person reporting on it. Your deflection is noted.

This is your brain on TDS
1694358897830.jpeg

Trump has the opposite of the Midas touch. Instead of turning to gold anything he gets within distance of turns to failure. It’s astonishing to see what has happened to the man once called “America’s mayor.”

I await the usual replies of “fake news!” “LOL CNN!” and unfounded accusations of slanted polling.

Trump's polling numbers keep getting better. It's true Trump can't take all the credit for that, the demafascsit political prosecution has a lot to do with it.

Much like the demafascsit are responsible for the polls showing a record number of Americans worse off since Xiden took office

You are such a pathetic, sniveling, bed wetting cum dumpster. Rudy endeavored to oppose the criminal activities of the DNC, which malignant cock suckers like you keep in power, and they sacrificed him on the altar of global collectivism. Rather than stop doing criminal shit, democrooks would slaughter each other before allowing their power to be compromised. No matter what they do, vacuous parasites like you don't care as long as it hurts a man who has never done anything harmful to you. This is why EVERYONE on this forum fuckin hates your stupid ass.

Joseph-Ducreux-Portrait-de-lartiste-sous-les-traits-dun-moqueur-Self-portrait-detail-ca.-1793.jpg

Dems are hoping we forget that Dems attacked the guy like a pack of rabid vermin in their 24/7 get Trump campaign. ANYONE who dared work with president Trump was TARGETED.

It's been a shame to see what has happened to him. But get into the orange orbit and at some point you'll regret it.

It seems like some people think they're somehow immune to this. It just keeps happening.

oh-my.gif

You are such a pathetic, sniveling, bed wetting cum dumpster. Rudy endeavored to oppose the criminal activities of the DNC, which malignant cock suckers like you keep in power, and they sacrificed him on the altar of global collectivism. Rather than stop doing criminal shit, democrooks would slaughter each other before allowing their power to be compromised. No matter what they do, vacuous parasites like you don't care as long as it hurts a man who has never done anything harmful to you. This is why EVERYONE on this forum fuckin hates your stupid ass.

View attachment 827520
You mad brah?

View attachment 827520
200w_s.gif

Does he bear any responsibility for what straits he finds himself in? Or is it all Trumps fault?

Some damn deer ate ALL of the tomatoes off my plants.

That damn Trump better fix this mess, he caused it!
Here is an Unfortunate FACT for you trump cultists.

Not ONE of the 100's of indicted trump supporters would have been indicted if NOT for trump.
Yes, trump caused these people to be indicted............FACT.

Forum List

Back