It's Troubling that So Many Liberals Still Believe the Lockdowns Were the Right Response to COVID

Exactly. Trump, Biden, Congress and the rest of the governments. Not just any old Tom, Dick, or Harry could get a vaccine for many months into 2021.
doesn't mean anything regarding the rollout. There were vaccines out in December 2020. You can argue who was more important all you want, the argument was when did they come out.

When MAGA made it political Death came knocking,
Every one made mistakes trying to knock it down.
both sides of the isle. Could have been medically driven.
But even science made mistakes, HUGE lack of honesty due to political moves,
HONESTY should have been policy from the start.
What island are you talking about? The word is "aisle".

except....

BY ALICE PARK
UPDATED: DECEMBER 11, 2020 10:35 PM EST | ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: DECEMBER 10, 2020 7:19 PM EST
Late in the evening on Dec. 11, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorized the first COVID-19 vaccine for use in the country. The emergency use authorization means that doses of the vaccine—made by Pfizer/BioNTech—can be shipped at any time; certain Americans could be vaccinated as soon as next week.
Could you take that vaccine in December 2020? The likely answer is no, not a chance in hell! That's why you are wrong.

When MAGA made it political Death came knocking,
Every one made mistakes trying to knock it down.
both sides of the isle. Could have been medically driven.
But even science made mistakes, HUGE lack of honesty due to political moves,
HONESTY should have been policy from the start.
When Maga made it political? holy fk dude, you must be from another universe. Rachel Maddow and every other Chris Cuomo want a be journalist, cough, made it political. Shaming anyone who didn't do what mainstream media said. Don't go there you wretch!

Could you take that vaccine in December 2020? The likely answer is no, not a chance in hell! That's why you are wrong.
nope, article says vaccine out third week of December and I'm sure people got them along with officials. They were fking freebees

What good is a vaccine if it is unavailable to you? You can still die without it! That's the point you are hanging your hat on! Pretty dumb, don't you think?
What good is a vaccine that doesn't work? You know, the one that doesn't allow you to get the virus, doh! or spread the virus, Doh! Come on now, stop nit picking with what was fact!

Could you take it? No. End of discussion.
I would never take it, NEVER! It was all bullshit out the ass!!!! Fake vaccine and fake fking pandemic.

Remember, the first people to get it were old fks in a nursing home in Seattle who couldn't move but got a virus from China. Wonder when they all traveled there.

I think that immunity develops over period of time and not necessarily to one who had it before having a better chance of being immune right then.
I believe you are correct and also immunity is an individual issue. My daughter had COVID 4 times, my wife had it three time, but I only had it once and I had a compromised immune system. If you can explain that scenario, we will have our answer.

So, if I admit that it was not a true vaccine, will you admit that it prevented the virus from progressing to the point of causing death in most cases?
I don't think that it is provable that the potion helped anyone. There weren't any real controlled "pre-clinical tests" or any real analysis of the effectiveness of the potion, and of course studies on LONG-TERM consequences.
We were all just fed a Narrative.

Logic and reason in balance is how I see and call things.
If that's a "shtick", then it is.

What good is a vaccine that doesn't work? You know, the one that doesn't allow you to get the virus, doh! or spread the virus, Doh! Come on now, stop nit picking with what was fact!
The "vaccine" worked to limit the impact of the virus on people. If it did not, I would be dead. My doctors told me in January 2020 when I was screened for my liver transplant, that if I got COVID, I could just make funeral arrangements because I would have a 100% chance of dying. Then I took the vaccine when it became available. 4 months later, I tested positive for COVID and had a slight cough. My doctor gave me the infusion treatment and I recovered the next day.

That's pretty good for someone who had a 0% chance at survival before the vaccine. Wouldn't you agree?

I don't think that it is provable that the potion helped anyone. There weren't any real controlled "pre-clinical tests" or any real analysis of the effectiveness of the potion, and of course studies on LONG-TERM consequences.
We were all just fed a Narrative.

Logic and reason in balance is how I see and call things.
If that's a "shtick", then it is.
Simple evaluation of the death rates proves my point. If you cannot see that, you are being intentionally obtuse!

So, if I admit that it was not a true vaccine, will you admit that it prevented the virus from progressing to the point of causing death in most cases?
No
It did prove therapeutic for serious to critical cases over 60 years old from becoming fatal
It had no researched nor proven effect or benefit in all others as far ad diminishing intensity. Mild was Not prevented from becoming serious or worse and such but serious to critical is reasonably accredited from becoming worse. However, only 6% of all positives required hospitalization and/or became serious to critical and just 6% of that 6% (0.36%) died
A lot of the ruse depended up statistically ignorant people who confuse hard number with percentages. There are 350 million people in America so 50,000 deaths FROM COVID and 950,000 With Covid , and 60 or older with two life hampering pre existing conditions, sounds like a lot but is a very small percentage and thus Very Small Chance of dying especially under 60
Not everybody got it but about 275,000 million did . If you were under 60 your chances of death were microscopic and even the total deaths with any Covid involved, but mostly not causal, was 1 in every 350 prople
The overreaction was as if every single persons life was at probability risk of dying from Covid.

COVID vaccines were not widely available in late 2020 and early 2021 and were restricted by age group. I received my vaccine at the earliest possible date because of my health and that was in May 2021. Not just anyone had access to the vaccine.
I am in good health and 66 then and got mine April 2021 with all age groups in the line

Deaths from what, exactly?
They put a Covid tag on every cold toe they could find.
Not after the vaccine, they didn't. After the vaccine became widely available, I know personally of no one that died. Before the vaccine, I knew three people who passed on. Before the vaccine, I couldn't get in the hospital for my required tests and procedures. After a few months, the hospitals were gaining on the virus and room became available. believe me, I spent so much time in hospitals from January 2020 to September 2023 that I am an expert on them! I spent time in 3 good sized hospitals during that period.

Last edited:
I am in good health and 66 then and got mine April 2021 with all age groups in the line
You were in your correct group. My doctors told me to take the J&J which had been suspended in April and then reinstated in May. I was 61 and my wife 64, so we were not eligible until May, and we had to wait two weeks. In fact, my wife just happened to check when it was reinstated and got her shot immediately. When I went the next morning, they were out of the vaccine, and it took me another week to get it.

Not after the vaccine, they didn't. b After the vaccine became widely available, I know personally of no one that died. Before the vaccine, I knew three people who passed on. Before the vaccine, I couldn't get in the hospital for my required tests and procedures. After a few months, the hospitals were gaining on the virus and room became available.
I'm glad things worked out for you, sir.
I do disagree with your assessment, but I wish you well. :salute:

Forum List

Back