It's time to do your civic duty, Trump minions

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Log into Youtube if you have an account, and down-vote Joe Biden's official White House Youtube videos. Just click on "PLAY ALL", mute the volume so you don't have to hear them, and and give it a good old "thumbs down."

What fun. :04:

Right here

fuckem.gif

Log into Youtube if you have an account, and down-vote Joe Biden's official White House Youtube videos. Just click on "PLAY ALL", mute the volume so you don't have to hear them, and and give it a good old "thumbs down."

Right here
Well shit, I thought you were gonna tell them to turn themselves in.

Thank you. I gave them all a thumbs up.

Bet you didn't look at the number of down-votes that asshole is getting, did you?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21:
The way I look at it, those down votes are just disgruntled, bored and bitter Trumpers like yourself. Your OP just confirms most those down votes are angry Trumpers.

Right here

View attachment 446163
Feeling childish tonight, are we Galt? Lost out on the election, lost out on the sedition, so this is how you propose your next big fit? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Right here

View attachment 446163

Did you also notice the comments section was turned off on all but one video?
In that one video everyone trashed xiden......most hated president and he's been in office a day. :laughing0301:

Last edited:

Right here

View attachment 446163

Did you also notice the comments section was turned off all but one video?
In that one video everyone trashed xiden......most hated president and he's been in office a day. :laughing0301:

It's too bad they have to protect their fragile little "president." I would have left so zingers in the comment section if I could have.

Wow. The power wielded by you righties is something. No wonder the Wall isn’t built, healthcare isn’t reformed, and the virus killed 300,000 people. You were busy downvoting!!!!

Right here

View attachment 446163

It's too bad they have to protect their fragile little "president." I would have left so zingers in the comment section if I could have.

Ya know I'm starting to think xidens presidency wont be half bad.
It's going to be four years of mocking and trash talking to the point they wont let anyone comment about him.
He might as well stay in his basement. :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you. I gave them all a thumbs up.

Bet you didn't look at the number of down-votes that asshole is getting, did you?

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21:
The way I look at it, those down votes are just disgruntled, bored and bitter Trumpers like yourself. Your OP just confirms most those down votes are angry Trumpers.

Well I could be destroying the Dem Party HQ in Portland tonight, like some of his disgruntled supporters are doing...

Protesters gather, damage Democratic headquarters in Portland - KTVZ

Right here

View attachment 446163
Jen Psaki's presser sure is an improvement over Sean Spicer's first. What a difference. I don't understand why all the comments are negative.

Right here

View attachment 446163

Ya know I'm starting to think xidens presidency wont be half bad.
It's going to be four years of mocking and trash talking to the point they wont let anyone comment about him.
He might as well stay in his basement. :auiqs.jpg:
Act like a kid, get treated like one. I really didn't think you'd be so immature.

Right here

View attachment 446163
Jen Psaki's presser sure is an improvement over Sean Spicer's first. What a difference. I don't understand why all the comments are negative.

That doesnt surprise me at all.
You dont seem to understand most everything.

Forum List

Back