It's time for the US to end the sanctions on Iran.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Before we kill another million people over there.

As Coronavirus Spreads, Iranian Doctors Fear the Worst

iran-coronavirus-harirchi.jpg

It's time to show true leadership and do the right thing, before it's too late.

Ok then, 444 years it is.
Not quite- 2020 - 1953 is hardly 444 years, dope.
I see you're one of those who thinks whatever his godvernment does is a-okay- but I bet you cry like a baby and scream like a panther when retaliated against, huh? Don't forget turning jews away and interning japanese and committing near genocide here- oh, don't forget conscription to turn brother against brother- after all the fed godvernment is perfect- as long as your guy is in charge. Right?
Morons come is all political stripes. Your check is in the mail, fool.

Ok then, 444 years it is.
Not quite- 2020 - 1953 is hardly 444 years, dope.
I see you're one of those who thinks whatever his godvernment does is a-okay- but I bet you cry like a baby and scream like a panther when retaliated against, huh? Don't forget turning jews away and interning japanese and committing near genocide here- oh, don't forget conscription to turn brother against brother- after all the fed godvernment is perfect- as long as your guy is in charge. Right?
Morons come is all political stripes. Your check is in the mail, fool.

Fuck them. If you feel so bad about them, go there and do something about it. Otherwise you're just another bleeding-heart idiot with an internet account and a sad story.

President Trump extended an olive branch of assistance on the Coronavirus, Iran's leadership slapped it down.

Want to know how backwards those medieval bastards are? Their "prevention" against the Corona Virus is to dip a piece of cotton in oil and shove it up their ass before they go to sleep. Also to take a bottle of water to a cleric, and have him spit inside it for blessings before drinking.

I shit you not. :laughing0301:

He had no knowledge of Hussein and chemical weapons, he cautioned against it. Next?

President Trump extended an olive branch of assistance on the Coronavirus, Iran's leadership slapped it down.

You'd think they'd take it since their upper clerics are getting infected. Their own health minister tested positive also. Of course it ain't real wise to be licking mosques and kissing each other while one is infected.

Maybe one of the mullahs can explain what legitimate reason they have to be stockpiling enriched uranium. Seriously.

Does anyone think they are building a nuclear power plant?

What.

Legitimate.

Reason?

Why is having nuclear weapons not a legitimate reason?

I have never understood why the US thinks they get to tell everyone else who is and who is not allowed to have certain weapons.

Forum List

Back