Its Okay To Be White trends on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is silly. I'm not forcing you to do anything. I'm asking you to stop playing propaganda games and address the topic.

1ytuor.jpg
Who told you it's not ok to be white?

You say lots of folks, but then you can't name any.

So I am, as mentioned, fixed to assume you're making it up.

Not sure what you mean when you say, you have been fixed, but whatever.

Over here in the real world, you are the one here, trying to push back on people who are saying, "it is ok to be white".

Which validates the need for saying it.
Forced, not fixed. Typo.

I have finally figured out what you're trying to say.

What you mean is "Waaaa!!! You hurt my snowflake feelings!!".

It's ok to be white.

It's not ok to be a pussy.

See, you say, "it is ok to be white."

Then you immediately have to attack me.

Let's speculate that you are..., Martian.

Watch what i do.

It is ok for you to be Martian.

NOw, watch, as that is the end of it. I dont' feel a need to immediately attack you after saying it is ok for you to be martian.

Because, I have no problem with you being a Martian, and feeling "ok" about it.

Watch carefully, it is going to happen,

post ends, without follow up attack.

end.
The fact that you are being a pussy about this has nothing to do with your whiteness or lack thereof.

I'm not the one afraid to look at why he is here, or to honestly admit to his obvious beliefs.

That would be you.

It is ok to be Martian. And I say that without feeling any need to attack you or marginalize you for some supposedly "other" reason.

Ta Da. You can't do that.

Maybe you should try reading it.

You: "Where does he say that he has persecution to over come?
YOu assumed that. And attacked him based on it."

I assumed correctly. You're just a coward and you don't want to admit it.

Dude. It has been over a day. You still not getting the concept of linear time?

Any how, the point remains. It is a brilliant meme. It is deeply offensive to anti-white racists, and every attack on it, or anyone posting it, demonstrated the need for it, and the need for it's message.

Like you did.

"Linear time" is just your bullshit excuse to dodge the question. I called it from the beginning that it was a persecution complex. The fact that you didn't see it isn't my fault.

Did I or did I not assume correctly? Quit being a coward and answer the question.

I addressed the question many times. Your initial demands, you second demands, and your third demands, have been met by conservative posters that were willing to spend whole minutes looking up shit for you, that we all know to be true.

And, just like I said you would do, you are still stone walling, holding to a position, that your reason for, you second reason for, and your third line of defense, have been demonstrated to be false.

What this is, is that the meme provokes you, because you disagree with it.

Thus, the meme, of just six words, forces you to demonstrate it's validity, with every post you make.

it is ok to be white. And it bothers you to see or hear it.

That is what this is about.

And you still didn't answer the question.

Let's try this again. Did I or did I not assume correctly? Yes or No would be sufficient.

Answer the question coward. We both know you won't because you refuse to admit that I was right from the VERY beginning.

Yes or No.

LOL!!!!! Demanding a yes or no answer to something that is obviously not a yes or no question,

is cowardice.

It is ok to be white. That is what this thread is about, and for some reason, you are getting angry.

And thus you prove the point.

Still refusing to answer the question I see. Not surprising, coward.

Dude. It has been over a day. You still not getting the concept of linear time?

Any how, the point remains. It is a brilliant meme. It is deeply offensive to anti-white racists, and every attack on it, or anyone posting it, demonstrated the need for it, and the need for it's message.

Like you did.

"Linear time" is just your bullshit excuse to dodge the question. I called it from the beginning that it was a persecution complex. The fact that you didn't see it isn't my fault.

Did I or did I not assume correctly? Quit being a coward and answer the question.

I addressed the question many times. Your initial demands, you second demands, and your third demands, have been met by conservative posters that were willing to spend whole minutes looking up shit for you, that we all know to be true.

And, just like I said you would do, you are still stone walling, holding to a position, that your reason for, you second reason for, and your third line of defense, have been demonstrated to be false.

Thus, the meme, of just six words, forces you to demonstrate it's validity, with every post you make.

Let's try this again. Did I or did I not assume correctly? Yes or No would be sufficient.

Answer the question coward. We both know you won't because you refuse to admit that I was right from the VERY beginning.

Yes or No.

LOL!!!!! Demanding a yes or no answer to something that is obviously not a yes or no question,

is cowardice.

It is ok to be white. That is what this thread is about, and for some reason, you are getting angry.

Why are you so angry, in a thread supposedly about a meme you completely agree with?

Doesn't that tell you something?

Well by all means post where I said differently.

Differently? YOu mean post where you said nice things about and tried to build your enemies up?

WTF are you talking about now?

THe point remains, despite your insane deflections.

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

its-okay-to-be-white-sign.jpg

Where did I say it wasn't?

Don't know. But you have certainly demonstrated it with your actions.

That is the point the meme.

How long will you pretend to not see that?

What actions have I displayed that said it wasn't ok to be white.

Your actions in this thread, as you are here to question and marginalize anyone or anything that states that it is ok to be white.

You're full is shit. I asked ONE question, WHO SAID IT WASN'T OK TO BE WHITE.

If the phrase has that much history with racism, I don't see a problem with the dean's actions. I'm sure you'll disagree. If I were you, I would try to distance yourself from white supremacist hate groups. The backlash is clearly because of them, not because of being white.

Does "it's okay to be black" have a history of being spread by racist hate groups? If not, then my guess is that the student would not be expelled. But that's just a guess since I haven't heard of such a thing happening. Frankly, I think it would be stupid regardless of the outcome.

Yes, I disagree with the dean. I support the concept of free expression, even expression that I find repugnant.

What other forms of expression do you want to ban?

I don't want anything banned, but I'm fine with institutions removing people who spread hate like this guy did.

He can spread his white supremacist shit all he wants. And he can face the consequences for doing it. These kinds of things have a way of sorting themselves out as far as I'm concerned.

You don't want anything banned, but you support serious punishments for those that spread messages that you disagree with.

Got it.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Dear fucking god.

Apparently I have to explain this again lol. You're about as dense as that other guy I had to spell this out to. Go read post #217 but here is a short summary:

You have the right to say stupid things. Your employer has the right to punish you for saying stupid things. Still, you have the right to that choice. Like everything else in life, there are consequences to dumb choices, but you still have the choice. This is how the freedom of speech works, you fucking moron.

Now go answer the question in the other post, coward. Yes or no.

It we have the "right" to say what we want, but any deviation from approved thought, can get us blacklisted and our lives destroyed, if not doxed and mobbed by violent mobs, and eventually worse,

that is what you want America to be.

Got it.

Also, there is nothing stupid about "it is ok to be white".

You calling it "stupid", is just you rationalizing your disagreement with it.

The position you libs are defending it utterly absurd.

You insist that the message is completely true and you believe it, everyone believes it, blah, blah, blah,

BUT, it is completely taboo to actually say it, and if you state this truth, you support having the person saying it, silenced by any and all means.

LOL!!!!

DUDE. I don't know which would be worse. Are you knowingly trolling us? Or do you really believe the insanity that you are pushing?

"It we have the "right" to say what we want, but any deviation from approved thought, can get us blacklisted and our lives destroyed, if not doxed and mobbed by violent mobs, and eventually worse,

Got it."

That's exactly how the freedom of speech works, moron. You're free to say what you want, but that doesn't mean that you won't face consequences for your words.

This isn't complicated. You're about as dense as satrebil if I have to explain this to you.

Yes or No.

is cowardice.

Why are you so angry, in a thread supposedly about a meme you completely agree with?

Aaaaand still no answer.

It's ok. We both know why you don't want to answer it. :113:

Differently? YOu mean post where you said nice things about and tried to build your enemies up?

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

Your actions in this thread, as you are here to question and marginalize anyone or anything that states that it is ok to be white.

Take your pick.

40033427_1785852431510648_6778640058850213888_n.jpg

41948589_874521696084613_1122555261190406144_o.jpg

42503084_234171170781209_3670514411627347968_n.jpg

43701048_1900762566638546_729505168797728768_n.jpg

1511068464715.png

1532232839448.jpg

1532232972283.jpg

1532234124281.jpg

1532233529538.jpg

1532233489164.png

Shall I go on?

Take your pick.

View attachment 298888

View attachment 298889

View attachment 298890

View attachment 298891

View attachment 298892

View attachment 298893

View attachment 298894

View attachment 298895

View attachment 298896

View attachment 298897

Shall I go on?

So whites telling you it's not ok to be white. Wow.

Take your pick.

View attachment 298888

View attachment 298889

View attachment 298890

View attachment 298891

View attachment 298892

View attachment 298893

View attachment 298894

View attachment 298895

View attachment 298896

View attachment 298897

Shall I go on?

You asked "who" - now you're moving the goalposts. Typical. Don't worry though, I've got you covered:

1511069091975.png

1532233612981.jpg

1532234159307.jpg

1532234465159.jpg

1541894865734.jpg

1566629774667.png

1532233648251.jpg

1532233927789.jpg

1532235598959.jpg

-------------------------------------------

Let me know when you'd like me to stop kicking your ass and handing it to you, k?

IT IS OK TO BE WHITE.

I know. It makes your intentions completely obvious and transparent. You are not fooling anyone. NOt even yourself.

My point stands. The message of the meme can only be offensive to people, if they disagree with it.

The act of attacking the meme or the people posting it, demonstrates the validity of the meme or posting it.

By the act of your opposition, you lose this debate.

its-okay-to-be-black-ts-okay-to-be-white-32502338.png

Yes, I disagree with the dean. I support the concept of free expression, even expression that I find repugnant.

What other forms of expression do you want to ban?

I don't want anything banned, but I'm fine with institutions removing people who spread hate like this guy did.

He can spread his white supremacist shit all he wants. And he can face the consequences for doing it. These kinds of things have a way of sorting themselves out as far as I'm concerned.

You don't want anything banned, but you support serious punishments for those that spread messages that you disagree with.

Got it.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Dear fucking god.

Apparently I have to explain this again lol. You're about as dense as that other guy I had to spell this out to. Go read post #217 but here is a short summary:

You have the right to say stupid things. Your employer has the right to punish you for saying stupid things. Still, you have the right to that choice. Like everything else in life, there are consequences to dumb choices, but you still have the choice. This is how the freedom of speech works, you fucking moron.

Now go answer the question in the other post, coward. Yes or no.

It we have the "right" to say what we want, but any deviation from approved thought, can get us blacklisted and our lives destroyed, if not doxed and mobbed by violent mobs, and eventually worse,

Got it.

Also, there is nothing stupid about "it is ok to be white".

You calling it "stupid", is just you rationalizing your disagreement with it.

The position you libs are defending it utterly absurd.

You insist that the message is completely true and you believe it, everyone believes it, blah, blah, blah,

BUT, it is completely taboo to actually say it, and if you state this truth, you support having the person saying it, silenced by any and all means.

LOL!!!!

DUDE. I don't know which would be worse. Are you knowingly trolling us? Or do you really believe the insanity that you are pushing?

"It we have the "right" to say what we want, but any deviation from approved thought, can get us blacklisted and our lives destroyed, if not doxed and mobbed by violent mobs, and eventually worse,

Got it."

That's exactly how the freedom of speech works, moron. You're free to say what you want, but that doesn't mean that you won't face consequences for your words.

This isn't complicated. You're about as dense as satrebil if I have to explain this to you.

What do you think of other liberals, who use violence or the threat of violence, or abuse their positions of power, to suppress the right to speech of conservatives?

Yes or No.

is cowardice.

Aaaaand still no answer.

Well, considering I told you repeatedly why I was not answering it, sure.

My point remains.

Take your pick.

View attachment 298888

View attachment 298889

View attachment 298890

View attachment 298891

View attachment 298892

View attachment 298893

View attachment 298894

View attachment 298895

View attachment 298896

View attachment 298897

Shall I go on?

Thanks. He won't care, for some bullshit reason, of course. I hope your webfu is good enough that that did not waste too much of your time.

Take your pick.

View attachment 298888

View attachment 298889

View attachment 298890

View attachment 298891

View attachment 298892

View attachment 298893

View attachment 298894

View attachment 298895

View attachment 298896

View attachment 298897

Shall I go on?

Before I read your response, I posted that you would not care for some bullshit reason.

And ta da, you prove me right, again.

INdeed, I said right off the bat, that your question was not a really a question.

As you now demonstrated, by ignoring and dismissing the answer.

It is ok to be white.

Time for you to be honest about why you disagree.

Take your pick.

View attachment 298888

View attachment 298889

View attachment 298890

View attachment 298891

View attachment 298892

View attachment 298893

View attachment 298894

View attachment 298895

View attachment 298896

View attachment 298897

Shall I go on?

You asked "who" - now you're moving the goalposts. Typical. Don't worry though, I've got you covered:

View attachment 298907

View attachment 298908

View attachment 298909

View attachment 298910

View attachment 298911

View attachment 298912

View attachment 298914

View attachment 298915

View attachment 298916

-------------------------------------------

Let me know when you'd like me to stop kicking your ass and handing it to you, k?

Dude.

funny-dog-epic-win-W630.jpg

Why do you need to tell people "it's ok to be white."

Why do you claim that I do? You're obviously no champion of free expression. Of course, the left never is.

Hell you can say it if you want to, but why do you feel the need to?

My supporting another's right to expression does not imply an endorsement, shit-for-brains.

I am not sure what the fuck you are saying dumbass.

That's because you have the reading comprehension of a small child.

Why do you need to tell people "it's ok to be white."

Why do you claim that I do? You're obviously no champion of free expression. Of course, the left never is.

My supporting another's right to expression does not imply an endorsement, shit-for-brains.

Or you have the writing skills of one.

The bottom line is you accuse others of being a racist when, in fact, you are a racist. You support freedom of expression for blacks but not for whites.

It's ok to be white. Now go cry like a c*nt.

Yes or No.

is cowardice.

Aaaaand still no answer.

Well, considering I told you repeatedly why I was not answering it, sure.

My point remains.

You can try to tap-dance out of answering it all you like, but it's obvious why you refuse to answer it. You and I both know it.

:bye1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back