it's not just Trump, all popular conservative presidents who remain true to their principles are hated by liberals, from Reagan to George W Bush to TR

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Bill Maher reminisced about an episode of Politically Incorrect where Harvey Firestein yelled at Ron Reagan Jr: "F*ck you and f*ck your father"...

Bill Maher reminisced about an episode of Politically Incorrect where Harvey Firestein yelled at Ron Reagan Jr: "F*ck you and f*ck your father"...

Democrats have no principles ... or morals, or ethics, or conscience.

They are all about MONEY, POWER, & CONTROL.

All republican presidents from Regan on have worked tirelessly to help the rich at the expense of the poor and middle class. Remember that trickle down debacle?

• Banned
All republican presidents from Regan on have worked tirelessly to help the rich at the expense of the poor and middle class. Remember that trickle down debacle?
i know. i'm just highlighting the vulgar liberal response, and that wasn't the main reason Reagan was hated. Bill Clinton also believed in trickle down, to an extent. look at his economic advisers (also applies to Obama and Biden)

Trickle down debacle? :auiqs.jpg:
You guys never stop trying to rewrite history.

Now go get a job from a ghetto rat

i know. i'm just highlighting the vulgar liberal response, and that wasn't the main reason Reagan was hated. Bill Clinton also believed in trickle down, to an extent. look at his economic advisers (also applies to Obama and Biden)
No. You are desperately trying to portray the two parties as the same. We both know that is bullshit.

We have had three Dem Presidents in the last 3 decades.

Which have the right not hated?

You think Trump is a conservative?
He is a pragmatist who Governed quite Conservatively even with the entire Republican establishment against him and the Democrats trying to sabotage the country the entire time.

How he may or may not act personally is irrelevant - as the Leader of the Free World his profesiomnal position was Conservative.

Forum List

Back