It's Called Integrity and Kelly Loeffler Has It

When the time comes to take a stand against terrorism Kelly has the guts and courage to do so.

She's toast in November. And she deserves it. What a hack. Just sucking up to Trump in an attempt to save her Senate seat. She got lucky on the whole insider trading deal.
The next AG will have 4 years to investigate and prosecute her.
Bob Barr? You people don't have a clue.

When the time comes to take a stand against terrorism Kelly has the guts and courage to do so.

Is this the same Kelly Loeffler who sold off all of her stocks after a private Senate briefing on Covid19?

Senator Loeffler has no ethics or morals and really, no moral authority to call out anyone. She just another racist, piece of shit Swamp Creature, and a Trump cultist.

She won’t even be a Senator come November, and she could be facing charges for insider trading once a real Attorney General is in charge of Justice.

WOW! It was a very short time ago that you smelly skidmark fans were yelling for her to quit because of insider trading. What's up?
She has always been good in my book.

That’s because you vote for any lowlife scum sucking piece of shit with an R after his or her name. Morals and ethics? We don’t need no stinking morals and ethics. Morals and ethics are for the little people.

The little people are all coming out to vote in November. All of the people who start out the 2016 election and a whole bunch of other people who are really fucking pissed about what Trump is doing to the country.

The crooks the liars swamp creatures like Loeffler, they’ll be gone. And so will the corrupt Republican Party.

WOW! It was a very short time ago that you smelly skidmark fans were yelling for her to quit because of insider trading. What's up?

That’s because you vote for any lowlife scum sucking piece of shit with an R after his or her name. Morals and ethics? We don’t need no stinking morals and ethics. Morals and ethics are for the little people.

The little people are all coming out to vote in November. All of the people who start out the 2016 election and a whole bunch of other people who are really fucking pissed about what Trump is doing to the country.

The crooks the liars swamp creatures like Loeffler, they’ll be gone. And so will the corrupt Republican Party.
She is cruising to re-election baby.

I remember the good old days when politicians were expected to not have ongoing business interests. Now they--and especially Loeffler--just spend their time insider trading. "Integrity"

Many of us still don't like her. So what's that do to your stupid assed question.

She's toast in November. And she deserves it. What a hack. Just sucking up to Trump in an attempt to save her Senate seat. She got lucky on the whole insider trading deal.
Nobody gives a shit about Wall Street now. It's all about security or criminal anarchy. Democrats fucked that one up. She is in like Flynn in November. You dip shits planted your flag on the side of domestic terrorist. Lol. Buh-bye Democrats.
If you ever plan on retiring or staying retired you'd better "give a shit" about wall street.
I'm good. I don't like communist racist anarchist.
If you're relying on social security or a public or private retirement plan you are NOT "good."

Nobody gives a shit about Wall Street now. It's all about security or criminal anarchy. Democrats fucked that one up. She is in like Flynn in November. You dip shits planted your flag on the side of domestic terrorist. Lol. Buh-bye Democrats.
If you ever plan on retiring or staying retired you'd better "give a shit" about wall street.
If you're relying on social security or a public or private retirement plan you are NOT "good."
I'm good. No fear here. Go Kelly! Great Senator!

I get it. You're a paid political character assassination that focuses only on Republicans who are 100% good citizens who support another 100% good citizen named President Donald J. Trump.

Go jump in the lake.

She should be arrested for insider trading, making millions.
So hubby donates $1M to Donald's campaign and
ButtBoy Barr let her off.

She was cleared......you moron. And any republican is better than a democrat.

He's 10 times the man you are.

Do you have her email or her office phone number?

I'm thinking that she should recommend that the players wear the name of Secoriea Turner and the other children who were killed by BLM. I'd like to write to her to make a suggestion to that effect.
Nah, she one of the four MOC's that prove that the smell skidmark is responsible for killing 133,000 Americans.
Who killed 133,000 Americans? Please explain because I gotta hear this shit.
Blame goes to the 15 to 0 guy. If he reacted like a leader to one of the biggest challenges for a sitting U.S. President maybe 90,000+ could have lived.

No...if democrat governors hadn't forced nursing homes to take in infected patients, those 90,000 people would be alive, since 50% of all deaths happened in nursing homes.....

That death rate is on cuomo and the other democrat governors, not Trump....Trump stopped travel with China and you guys called him a racist and xenophobe.........

You just can't wait to start filling mass graves........the democrat party and its terrorist wings, antifa and black lives matter.......you have your shovel and can't wait to start digging....or will you force your victims to dig those pits?

I'm thinking that she should recommend that the players wear the name of Secoriea Turner and the other children who were killed by BLM. I'd like to write to her to make a suggestion to that effect.
Nah, she one of the four MOC's that prove that the smell skidmark is responsible for killing 133,000 Americans.
Blame goes to the 15 to 0 guy. If he reacted like a leader to one of the biggest challenges for a sitting U.S. President maybe 90,000+ could have lived.
And if you actually had a brain, you’d realize that Cuomo the Murdering Asshole and Pisslosi the drunk told people to go out and celebrate. If blue state “leaders” had any integrity they’d ALL resign and turn themselves in for prosecution for killing the elderly in nursing homes.

Morals and ethics? Shut your lying mouth. See, people are pissed at YOU idiots for what you’re doing. Black LIES matter founded on a proven LIE. Killing and injuring police, burning down businesses, pulling down statues, the list goes of YOUR sides illegal acts. Now REAL Americans are shooting and running over you assholes. Keep it up. Now STFU you piece of shit.

Many of us still don't like her. So what's that do to your stupid assed question.
She's one of four MOC's that prove my contention that your smelly skidmark failed to act in time to prevent the death of 134,000 Americans deaths.

No...if democrat governors hadn't forced nursing homes to take in infected patients, those 90,000 people would be alive, since 50% of all deaths happened in nursing homes.....

That death rate is on cuomo and the other democrat governors, not Trump....Trump stopped travel with China and you guys called him a racist and xenophobe.........
Really?

She should be arrested for insider trading, making millions.
So hubby donates $1M to Donald's campaign and
ButtBoy Barr let her off.
And about this woman Diane Feinstein? Seems she should be in prison with her hubby on those charges too.

And if you actually had a brain, you’d realize that Cuomo the Murdering Asshole and Pisslosi the drunk told people to go out and celebrate. If blue state “leaders” had any integrity they’d ALL resign and turn themselves in for prosecution for killing the elderly in nursing homes.
Time to sharpen up on your talking points.

Forum List

Back