It's April 15.......I paid my taxes, why won't Trump pay his?

There is absolutely No law requiring our beloved Pres. Trump to make his tax records public. That is his private business between him and the IRS.

I hope he never reveals them. Just to keep the loony libs in a perpetual state of frenzy over the issue. .... :thup: .. :cool:

I didn't care about obozo's grades and I don't care about Trump's taxes
Trump will not reveal either

Why are taxes more relevant than Obama's grades?

How a 21 year old did in class is not relevant thirty years later

What we can learn from Trumps taxes
His potential conflicts in interest, foreign entanglements, tax deductions, charitable giving, sources of income

Obama published ten years of taxes, what is Trump hiding

I didn't care about obozo's grades and I don't care about Trump's taxes
Trump will not reveal either

Why are taxes more relevant than Obama's grades?

How a 21 year old did in class is not relevant thirty years later

What we can learn from Trumps taxes
His potential conflicts in interest, foreign entanglements, tax deductions, charitable giving, sources of income

Obama published ten years of taxes, what is Trump hiding

Obama never made any money, Trump is an international, billionare mogul.

There is absolutely No law requiring our beloved Pres. Trump to make his tax records public. That is his private business between him and the IRS.

I hope he never reveals them. Just to keep the loony libs in a perpetual state of frenzy over the issue. .... :thup: .. :cool:

Exactly. As long as it's not required by law then it isn't an issue as far as I'm concerned.

Really?
What is our President hiding?

What are you hiding?

I don't think you paid your taxes.

I think you need to post your returns here so we can all see for ourselves.

Come on, what are you hiding?

I am sure Rightwinger would be transparent if he ran and became president to the people who hope to trust in him..
Anyone who has something financial to hide would hold something back on showing their taxes .

Trumps usually pays the 'alternative minimum tax', which is in fact a ripoff and unnecessary, which also means he pays in more than the entire base of the Democratic Party in any given year. And that's not counting the taxes his businesses pay not only in New York and NYC but also in several states and foreigner countries as well. As for Obama's taxes, he never had a real job or a business so naturally he's paid hardly anything most of his life, even as Prez. He certainly is pretty stingy re charitable giving as well, unlike Trump.

Once again our President hides behind his "audit" claims and refuses to reveal his taxes

It's none of your business or for that matter no one else's business but the presidents. You need to get over it you sound like a whiny little bitch.

Forum List

Back