It's All A CON Game: Dems CAUGHT again Conning Americans - DeepStae / Rich Donors Pose As 'Average Joes' Supporting Biden

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Democrats were caught packing a Town Hall they claimed to be 'undecided voters' with Biden supporters.

Then Democrats were caught using Obama Administration connected Dems to ask 'average joe' rigged / pre-arranged Town Hall questions.

Now this:

BUSTED! Social Media Posts Reveal MI Bar
Owner Pretending To Be Average “Joe” In
New Biden Ad Is Wealthy Business Owner,

Pro-Antifa, Dem Fundraiser

Evidently Democrats can't find Average American voters to come to Biden rallies and Town Halls and can't find any Average Americans to appear in Pro-Biden campaign ads supporting Biden....

Once again they are caught insulting Americans by lying to Americans, attempting to CON Americans that average hard-working Americans Joe and kamala intend on screwing once in office support either of them!

It does not appear Hungary and Poland have no interest in being the Biden's next Extortion victims...

Democrats were caught packing a Town Hall they claimed to be 'undecided voters' with Biden supporters.

Then Democrats were caught using Obama Administration connected Dems to ask 'average joe' rigged / pre-arranged Town Hall questions.

Now this:

BUSTED! Social Media Posts Reveal MI Bar
Owner Pretending To Be Average “Joe” In
New Biden Ad Is Wealthy Business Owner,

Pro-Antifa, Dem Fundraiser

Evidently Democrats can't find Average American voters to come to Biden rallies and Town Halls and can't find any Average Americans to appear in Pro-Biden campaign ads supporting Biden....

Once again they are caught insulting Americans by lying to Americans, attempting to CON Americans that average hard-working Americans Joe and kamala intend on screwing once in office support either of them!

I never bought into the lie of Democrats being the "average normal Joe."

They're about as average and normal as this guy, whose name is also Joe...

s-l300.jpg

Con stands for conservative. Have you seen Trump's Craigslist ads paying people to come hear him ramble through his dementia?

I just heard about Qanon from Savanah Guthrie, I am starting to think they're on to something....The democrats are fucking evil!

Everthing they say or do is a big fat lie....

I told hubby someone needs to run tags on the few cars showing up...

Con stands for conservative. Have you seen Trump's Craigslist ads paying people to come hear him ramble through his dementia?
'B...b....b...but Trump!' Need a tissue to go with your 'distraction' act attempt, snowflake?

:p

Last edited:
'You can keep your insurance'.....

The people in the audience are 'undecided voters'...

'It won't cost a dime'...

'Here's a question from 'Average Joe' attending here tonight at the Biden Town Hall'...

'It will lower your premiums'....

'Hi, I'm just an 'average joe', and I support Joe Biden....'

'THIS ADD WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SAME LYING M+ER F*ERS WHO BROUGHT YOU OABAMACARE, WHO CLAIMED THEY DID NOT ILLEGALLY SPY ON AMERICANS, WHO CLAIMED THEYDID NOT RIG THE 2016 ELECTION, WHO BROUGHT YOU THE FAUX 'RUSSIAN COLLUSION' NARRATIVCE FAILED OBAMA COUP ATTEMPT, WHO TOLD YOU 'BIDEN IS A RACIST' BUT NOW HE IS NOT, THAT TOLD YOU BIDEN IS A 'SEXUAL PREDATOR' BUT NOW HE IS NOT, WHO SAID THEY WILL END FRACKING BUT NOW SAY THEY WON'T....

How can you tell if a Liberal / Democrat is LYING? THEIR LIPS ARE MOVING!

Forum List

Back