It's About Time

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
I know this thread will end up somewhere else. Maybe rightly so but I wanted to bring it to your attention. I don't think the national media will pay it a lot of mind so --

They took their time but, let me tell you.....

I think it's more than fair. That fat coward has been sitting around sweating bullets (because he's too afraid to fire them) waiting for the Axe to fall and.... Now it has.

May he rot in Hell.

A brave man dies but once, a coward.......

‘Coward from Broward’ cop arrested for failing to act during Parkland school shooting

I'm not sure how to sort out the brave from the cowards, but we need to be sure that the protectors do their jobs.
Maybe those who were under fire already should get preference?

I know this thread will end up somewhere else. Maybe rightly so but I wanted to bring it to your attention. I don't think the national media will pay it a lot of mind so --

I think it's more than fair. That fat coward has been sitting around sweating bullets (because he's too afraid to fire them) waiting for the Axe to fall and.... Now it has.

May he rot in Hell.

‘Coward from Broward’ cop arrested for failing to act during Parkland school shooting

Unless we get away from the "no duty to protect" concept for law enforcement, this case will die a quick death.

May he rot in Hell.

He thought the shots were coming from elsewhere. He's being hung for political reasons.

May he rot in Hell.

He thought the shots were coming from elsewhere. He's being hung for political reasons.

if they would have charged him right away, I could see political reasons, i.e. national politics.

This is probably due to the anger of the parents and community shifting from the shooter to the people who's job is to prevent things like this from happening.

That is a fucking lie.

That's why there is a court case... This guy is not getting convicted...

• You have to prove he was trained properly and has everything passed.
  • He deliberately knew the gun shots where coming from within the building.
  • Why did he stop other cops from entering the building, Is that actions of a coward?
But have the court case, it will just prove a good guy(s) with a gun will not stop a bad guy with a gun.

The cop might be a coward but that is not a reason to goto jail otherwise Trump should have gone to jail for failure to goto Vietnam.

That's why there is a court case... This guy is not getting convicted...

• You have to prove he was trained properly and has everything passed.
  • He deliberately knew the gun shots where coming from within the building.
  • Why did he stop other cops from entering the building, Is that actions of a coward?
But have the court case, it will just prove a good guy(s) with a gun will not stop a bad guy with a gun.

The cop might be a coward but that is not a reason to goto jail otherwise Trump should have gone to jail for failure to goto Vietnam.

This piece of shit is going down. I promise you, he's done.

Once FDLE gets its mitts on a Cop, he might as well just off himself or make a deal.

He'll get a deal. I don't think he should, but he will.

In any case, punishing him won't bring those kids back. No matter how severe the punishment, this pig will not pay enough for his crime.

That's opinion.

The fact is, he failed to do his job and he showed cowardice in the line of duty.

I don't know about Police Departments but in the Military, that is the Death Sentence if convicted. Although it is virtually never enforced, the cowards usually spend a lifetime in prison or in disgrace. A fate worse than death, IMO

10 U.S. Code § 899 - Art. 99. Misbehavior before the enemy

Any member of the armed forces who before or in the presence of the enemy—
shall be punished by death or such other punishment as a court-martial may direct.

Forum List

Back