" It's a Sea of People "

Conservatives do not go that route.Ilke many a Democrat did with Obama.

Yeah...Ok...tell me another fairy tale...

1642356054413.png

I could see if your entire life revolves around politics he might be a good choice.

Politics is more of a guilty pleasure for me. Outside of this forum I do not really talk much about it and do not really make any life decisions based upon it.

This site is merely a source of entertainment, a diversion while I am doing other things on the net.
An Almost astounding lack of Reality.Given the last 2 years.Where Politics literally
determined one's every move.Even going to Church { a First in the U.S. }
Where are you from Bub.Housed at some geek Frat at the University of East
Aglia near the Center for Global Warming.Er somethin'.

TRUMP: “The left is now rationing lifesaving therapeutics based on race, discriminating against and denigrating ... white people to determine who lives and who dies. If you’re white you don’t get the vaccine or if you’re white you don’t get therapeutics."

I do believe that your racist idol has gone completely off the rails. The man needs some serious help. The lies are just too wild now.

Well, yeah, but when Biden was campaigning, he often had 20......30...... maybe even as high as 50 people show up for his rallies.
Trump has had more of his followers arrested than that

Still can't accept the fact that the majority of antifa and BLM and their supporters are Biden's constituents?
Show me the Biden signs

I can show Trump signs on the Jan 6 attack

The one about Obama in 2008 with the Greek Columns is more than sufficient.
People are still Talking.

Yes, people worshiped Obama, and now you all worship Trump. One has no bearing on the the other

Forum List

Back