Itamar Ben-Gvir:Price Tag ‘Terror’ Label a Joke

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Justice Minister Tzipi Livni is taking steps toward her stated goal of eliminating “price tag” activity, in which IDF or Arab-owned property is damaged. The Cabinet will decide this week whether or not to label “price tag” activity terrorism.

Categorizing “price tag” attackers as terrorists would in theory expand government authorities’ ability to punish them.

In reality, the change in name would be “a big joke,” attorney and land of Israel activist Itamar Ben-Gvir told Arutz Sheva.

“The Order for Prevention of Terrorism allows the police to act against terrorist organizations, to close their offices or bank accounts like they did – unjustly – to Kahane Chai,” he explained. “But here, if there are ‘price tag’ activists, what will they do, close the regional Price Tag offices? There is no such thing.”

Attorney: Price Tag ?Terror? Label a Joke - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

-------------

sCo_hmmthink.gif

Justice Minister Tzipi Livni is taking steps toward her stated goal of eliminating “price tag” activity, in which IDF or Arab-owned property is damaged. The Cabinet will decide this week whether or not to label “price tag” activity terrorism.

Categorizing “price tag” attackers as terrorists would in theory expand government authorities’ ability to punish them.

In reality, the change in name would be “a big joke,” attorney and land of Israel activist Itamar Ben-Gvir told Arutz Sheva.

“The Order for Prevention of Terrorism allows the police to act against terrorist organizations, to close their offices or bank accounts like they did – unjustly – to Kahane Chai,” he explained. “But here, if there are ‘price tag’ activists, what will they do, close the regional Price Tag offices? There is no such thing.”

Attorney: Price Tag ?Terror? Label a Joke - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

-------------

sCo_hmmthink.gif

don't you find it at all odd and perhaps hypocritical that you criticise sherri for her use of the ma'an news agency and yet you use arutz sheva 7 as a source, which is generally regarded as the settlers' and religious zionists' news network?

It is better than using (Lie)Net, the leftist-agenda(d) Shofar.

If Sherri has no problem using Ma'an, then you should have any problem me using the normal Zionist media news-networks, either.

just like the whining of "occupation" "fascism" you people cry about all day and night?....

Lipush,

Have to consider the source. The Palestinians could have ended the " occupation" a long time ago. By his own admission he conceeds that if they got their way Israel would eventually disappear.

Fascism? lol They don't know what Fascism is. Israel left Gaza in 2005 and they responded by acting like the animals they are.

It is better than using (Lie)Net, the leftist-agenda(d) Shofar.

If Sherri has no problem using Ma'an, then you should have any problem me using the normal Zionist media news-networks, either.

i have, in the past, criticised ma'an as a source. i think they will go on to be more reputable and objecctive but i don't think they are there yet.

why do you assume that if sherri has no problem with something, that i shouldn't. i disagree with other pro-palestinian posters quite often and am not alone in that, we aren't jews or zionists and have no real need to march in lockstep with each other. we are capable of having diferences with each other. it is a sign of strength, not weakness like you all think.

Forum List

Back