Israel Gets A New Government

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Which means, Netanyahu is out as prime minister.

The new coalition government agreed to split the new term for prime minister. One person will have it for 2.5 years. Another for the rest.

The second link gives a very brief description of the new coalition. It's made up of those on the right, left and center. Which I have high hopes they will be able to work together to solve the problems of their nation.

How the fuck can they solve an unsolvable problem?

Are you a zionist?

Am i more left than you Dana? lol

The new coalition government agreed to split the new term for prime minister. One person will have it for 2.5 years. Another for the rest.

The second link gives a very brief description of the new coalition. It's made up of those on the right, left and center. Which I have high hopes they will be able to work together to solve the problems of their nation.

new government, new PM, same policy

The replies from you trump people are pathetic.

There will be a new government in Israel. Netanyahu is out and will probably finally face justice. He's indicted on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust.

Things aren't looking very good for him.

Nothing to be happy about.

Is Nutanyahoo now actually gone? Officially gone?

Not yet. Lets hope it happens soon.

Is the new government going to declare the bullshit scriptures and the accompanying racism that caused all this shit are just that, total bullshit. And then provide reparations for the locals and the world in general for being subjected to the insanity of the sick, fucktarded, racist plagiarists who assembled the Bible, Talmud and associated nonsense which includes the Koran?

What the fuck happened to my reply?

She is a zionist nazi bitch

THere is nothing wrong with pointing that out.

If she doesn't want to be called what she is she can stop supporting apartheid.

No such thing as a racially progressive zionist.

The replies from you trump people are pathetic.

There will be a new government in Israel. Netanyahu is out and will probably finally face justice. He's indicted on charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust.

Things aren't looking very good for him.
Bibi is not going to jail
Yes it looks like the hard right and the left center will share power

No. And hopefully when it happens and sticks is because the Israeli public decided it should be so.

What happensto democracy all of a sudden?

Forum List

Back