Isn't it time that all kids be home schooled via Skype online classes?

Due to all the problems facing kids today, I personally think it's clearly time children start learning from home. Let's face it, Skype classrooms are coming at some point. It only makes sense. So why not push to make it happen sooner? Before nay saying this idea, consider the following.

First of all the savings would be enormous. It would cut taxes because no brick and mortar schools would be needed or have to be maintained, it would save on energy costs, no trees would be used to print school books, far less teachers would be needed, no other staff would be needed as well such as administration, cafeteria, and cleaning staff. No nut jobs, terrorists, or pedophiles would be hanging around school yards. No teaching of Islam in the classrooms which liberals are desperately trying to implement nor would they be teaching their ridiculous liberal Marxist ideology of transgender this or that. And there would be no need to buy school buses, pay drivers, purchase fuel, or maintain the vehicles as well!

If parents can't be home to oversee this operation, possibly some of the savings from no longer operating schools and paying all those employees could instead be diverted to companies where parents work as an incentive to set up rooms or areas for employee's kids to take their classes online via Skype. And/or other arrangements could be made such as parents taking turns or day care and libraries could be used. Besides Skype, faxes would be used to transfer homework assignments and tests.

At any rate, I think the benefits of homeschooling would far outweigh that of attending school given the current rising costs of education, terrorism, pedophilia, bullying, bad peer pressure from kids trying to push drugs and sex, and progressive Marxism ideology taught by teachers which is what's being heavily reported these days.

What say you?
I don't think its a good idea, white girls would go insane not having black boys to date....

Black boys can't afford private schools and likely couldn't pass the admissions process
And we wonder why the # RussianW gets the Racist Rep.......

Is it true or not? Blacks make up less than 2% of enrollment in our oldest's school, Asians make up a higher percentage. Listen up Hairy Back the truth may be unsettling but it's still the truth. You assholes need to stop with the shit, America is sick of it and you. It's part of the reason you loons can't even buy an election

By the way your meager attempt to point and scream racist at me while giving who I was responding to reveals much

But home schooled kids outperform their public school counter parts across the board so if you don't care if your kid gets a shit education then send him to public school.

My experience with home schooled kids is that they are more articulate, more polite, mare mature and even more socially at ease in everyday situations.

If you think socialization is merely interacting with people of your own age group or grade that would seem to me to be a pretty narrow definition

Keep repeating that baseless assertion. it just makes people dislike home schoolers. You aren't even smart enough to recognize your own false statements.

I wouldn't expect you to believe it after all you're a teacher but the the info is there and I have posted the source several times.

HOME-SCHOOLING: Outstanding results on national tests

I

Your source uses statistical garbage for "proof". I have posted that many times also.

Self-selection bias is what makes your sources as useless as teats on a boar hog.

That's the same reason why internet polls are garbage.

Se I told you you won't admit that many home schooled kids are better educated than the ones you turn out of public schools

Many home schooled students are better educated than those in public schools. Why would I not agree to that? It's true!

They damned sure better be top dogs with individualized instruction and if the proper resources are used. Why shouldn't they be?

My only problem is by home schoolers who believe:

1) All home schooling students are superior to public and private school students.
2) Home schooling guarantees your child will be a top performer on standardized tests and in college.
3) Anybody can home school.
4) Public schools are all trash, full of liberal indoctrination, and complete failures.

Why do I have a problem with that? Because none of those are true!

Whatever
If I had kids there would be no way they would attend public school

Houston, we have a problem.

NY Eighth Graders Failing Common Core Math Tests Tripled Since Testing Began

An education consultant said on Sunday that a crisis is brewing in New York public schools where the number of eighth graders failing math exams has tripled since the state started administering Common Core tests.

The number of students who failed eighth grade math exams went from 14,000 in 2012 to 44,483 most recently.

“I think you have a storm warning,” David Rubel, a consultant for city parochial schools told the New York Post. “That’s a huge number of kids not on track to graduate.”

NY Eighth Graders Failing Common Core Math Tests Tripled Since Testing Began - Breitbart

Keep repeating that baseless assertion. it just makes people dislike home schoolers. You aren't even smart enough to recognize your own false statements.

I wouldn't expect you to believe it after all you're a teacher but the the info is there and I have posted the source several times.

HOME-SCHOOLING: Outstanding results on national tests

I

Your source uses statistical garbage for "proof". I have posted that many times also.

Self-selection bias is what makes your sources as useless as teats on a boar hog.

That's the same reason why internet polls are garbage.

Se I told you you won't admit that many home schooled kids are better educated than the ones you turn out of public schools

Many home schooled students are better educated than those in public schools. Why would I not agree to that? It's true!

They damned sure better be top dogs with individualized instruction and if the proper resources are used. Why shouldn't they be?

My only problem is by home schoolers who believe:

1) All home schooling students are superior to public and private school students.
2) Home schooling guarantees your child will be a top performer on standardized tests and in college.
3) Anybody can home school.
4) Public schools are all trash, full of liberal indoctrination, and complete failures.

Why do I have a problem with that? Because none of those are true!

Whatever
If I had kids there would be no way they would attend public school

I am sure that all would be blessed. Thank you for not reproducing! :D

An education consultant said on Sunday that a crisis is brewing in New York public schools where the number of eighth graders failing math exams has tripled since the state started administering Common Core tests.

The number of students who failed eighth grade math exams went from 14,000 in 2012 to 44,483 most recently.

“I think you have a storm warning,” David Rubel, a consultant for city parochial schools told the New York Post. “That’s a huge number of kids not on track to graduate.”

NY Eighth Graders Failing Common Core Math Tests Tripled Since Testing Began - Breitbart

You do realize that New York chose to use those tests and there is no requirement for them. It's all politics, not education.

I also question the article's bias. Why would quote a consultant for parochial schools?

You do realize that New York chose to use those tests and there is no requirement for them. It's all politics, not education.

I also question the article's bias. Why would quote a consultant for parochial schools?

Because I chose to you annoying loon. Common Core is a disaster

Forum List

Back